• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
GODDAMN IT!

COME ON COLUMBUS!
edit NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY TEARS ARE SO SALTY!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
FUCK THE OILERS

Holy shit if I was a columbus fan I'm raging right now. At least Montreal didn't move.

Congrats, Edmonton! We look forward to signing Nail Yakupov from you in the near future during your 2018-19 fire sale.

Also, Columbus ... well ... *sad trombone*

Solo

Don't be surprised if Edmonton trades their #1 for #2. At #2, they can still get Murray AND fleece Columbus.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How many more #1 picks will it take for the Oilers to actually be a decent team, though?

Socreges

Banned
Tambellini already knows he's picking Yakupov, but he's trying to act otherwise.

[edit] Yeah, what Solo said. They could absolutely trade their pick to Columbus.

Wow

calder

COME ON!

Edmonton so underserving, sure Columbus is arguably an even more shitty franchise but jesus the Oilers do not deserve three 1st overall picks in a row.

And Tambelinni's incompetent yet still smug grin. Ugh.

Solo

What is Columbus' greater need? O or D? If its offense, top three could be

1. EDM - Yakupov
2. CBJ - Grigorenko
3. MTL - Galchenyuk

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wish they would interview Burke now especially after his comments about pittsburgh winning the lottery :lol

ZeroGravity

I don't know who cursed Columbus, but this has to be one of the biggest disasters of a season for any team in recent memory.

Top Bottom