• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Damaniel
(05-20-2017, 01:55 AM)

Originally Posted by SwordStruck

Yep. As if firing Comey didn't already make it extremely obvious, doing this would be impossible to ignore no matter what party has the majority.

Ha. Republicans will continue to be 'concerned', McCain will continue to be the spineless traitor he is, and nothing will convince them to change their minds.
Blizzard
Nicest LoL player, tallest midget
(05-20-2017, 01:57 AM)
I actually didn't know Mueller worked for the same firm that represents Kushner and Manafort. I realize he probably didn't have anything to do with them, but they have to realize the Trump side would latch onto the connection.
Armaros
(05-20-2017, 02:04 AM)

Originally Posted by Blizzard

I actually didn't know Mueller worked for the same firm that represents Kushner and Manafort. I realize he probably didn't have anything to do with them, but they have to realize the Trump side would latch onto the connection.

It's one of the largest and most prominent legal firms in NYC. Just about anyone with real money would get their services.

And equally common that some with such a resume as lawyer and in the FBI would get hired.
Last edited by Armaros; 05-20-2017 at 02:11 AM.
RPGCrazied
(05-20-2017, 02:07 AM)
This is screaming Nixon. Nobody innocent would go through this much trouble to hinder investigations. He is guilty. Lock them ALL up.
Hex
(05-20-2017, 02:11 AM)
Ethics lol
kevin1025
(05-20-2017, 02:13 AM)
"I can do anything, I'm the President! Now please, if you will, look at this ethics rule."
Opto
Banned
(05-20-2017, 02:31 AM)

Originally Posted by LeonSPBR

White house is becoming gamergaters... How low will they go.

Like GGers weren't already part of their base
Khansolo1
(05-20-2017, 02:34 AM)
So I'm reading this thread and I get an ad from for this:
DangerMouse
(05-20-2017, 02:44 AM)

Originally Posted by GameAddict411

Good. More evidence of obstruction of justice.

Yup.
Shoeless
(05-20-2017, 02:52 AM)
I guess this means Trump supporters will have to change their point of view to accept that even if you are innocent and have nothing to hide, you must do everything in your power to prevent an investigation of yourself, and that's just being a good Republican. Only immigrants, libtards and terrorists do nothing when they have nothing to hide. A real, white, Christian, straight, male American fights the judicial system tooth and nail, ESPECIALLY if he's innocent.
Dusk Golem
A 21st Century Rockefeller
(05-20-2017, 02:53 AM)
How to Look Guilty as Fuck 101
Shadybiz
(05-20-2017, 02:54 AM)
Oh wow...and just a couple of days ago, they were saying that it's a good thing, so the investigation would come to a quick end. ...Huh. Interesting.
The Jazz Cabbage Master
(05-20-2017, 02:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Reverend Funk

of course not, it would make them look too guilty

😂😂😂
NullPointer
#INTESTINAL
(05-20-2017, 02:58 AM)

Originally Posted by Shadybiz

Oh wow...and just a couple of days ago, they were saying that it's a good thing, so the investigation would come to a quick end. ...Huh. Interesting.

As usual, nobody has any reason to believe a single word that comes from the White House.
Lightning_Roller
(05-20-2017, 03:29 AM)
Methinks the GOP has plenty to hide if they are trying this......
Shadybiz
(05-20-2017, 03:51 AM)

Originally Posted by NullPointer

As usual, nobody has any reason to believe a single word that comes from the White House.

Agreed. They ARE the "Fake News" at this point.