• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus $39.99 for a year again ($20 off)

DonF

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.

If you have a US psn account, you can redeem it. Its a digital code, so buy it and in the form put that you are from the US. I do it all the time.

Bluecondor

I just re-upped my subscription through 12/2018.

If I buy this an enter in the code in the PS-Store on my PS4, will it reup through 12/2019, or do I have to save the code until my current subscription runs out in 12/2018?

test_account

XP-39C²
I just re-upped my subscription through 12/2018.

If I buy this an enter in the code in the PS-Store on my PS4, will it reup through 12/2019, or do I have to save the code until my current subscription runs out in 12/2018?
It will stack/reup. I bought a few codes last year and used them all at once. My subscription now lasts to 2020 i think.

Tommi84

Nope, not buying it. Don't buy it too. Then, they'll just lower it to the standard it was before... permanently.

29.99 or bust. Bought 5 years worth about 4 years ago. Willing to wait 1 more year for further discounts.

I doubt you'll see $29.99 again. That deal was common when the subs were $49.99. $39.99 is probably about the best you'll see nowadays since the price hiked last year.

BANGS

Banned
If i let my subscription run out for a month or two, then subscribe again whenever I get a multiplayer game I care to play, will I still lose all my "free" games? Or do they come back with the subscription?

iamvin22

Industry Verified
If i let my subscription run out for a month or two, then subscribe again whenever I get a multiplayer game I care to play, will I still lose all my "free" games? Or do they come back with the subscription?

Tied to the subscription.

Blam

They come back.

BANGS

Banned
well i only have about $40 of PSN credit left and if I spend it on not gaming I may become bitter when something better comes around...

Top Bottom