• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Sephzilla

Seems like Cam Newton never bounced back from that Super Bowl. I wonder if he still wakes up from nightmares about Von Miller.

BigAT

Posting my reply from the other thread:

Again its been only 2 weeks and the Giants lost to two good teams. Its not like they are the Bengals or Jets. And the rest of the division is only 1 game ahead. Plenty time to correct their issues.

The line was an issue all last season and they still won. They need to scheme for better protection, which they can do with keeping a TE in to block and the back chipping.

I bet this adjustment takes place this coming weekend. Now if they lose to Philly and then have to go to TB at 0-3, I'd say they are close to done.

Right now as an Eagles fan I am worried the Giants are going to go all out and destroy the Eagles. Early prediction is Giants 34, Eagles 13

To all the Eagles fans that keep saying the Giants offense is going to get "back to normal" and explode on them, it's been 9 games since the Giants offense scored more than 20 points.

This is the new normal for the Giants offense.

Fire Coughlin.

Dishwalla

Banned
lynch_dance.0.gif

First prime time game of the season, bring on the Redskins!

Pagusas

Elden Member
I think its fair to say NO NFC NORTH fan's should feel good in anyway yet.

Packers - They will give flashes of the best team ever made, then fall apart 10 feet from the finish line. Biggest tease team in the league.

Lions - They will make their fans feel hope, then lose the first playoff game. I see them a sport version of the Sonic Cycle.

Vikings - No one needs to talk about the Vikings curse, it is known.

Bears - They are becoming the 2008 Lions.

As a Packer fan you cant feel good until we make it back to the superbowl. Even playoff appearances/wins don't matter much anymore.

As a Lions fan you cant feel good until you've won a playoff game. The rest doesnt matter.

As a Vikings fan you cant feel good period.

As a Bears fan you probably feel good no longer having Cutler. Just be happy about that right now.

To all the Eagles fans that keep saying the Giants offense is going to get "back to normal" and explode on them, it's been 9 games since the Giants offense scored more than 20 points.

This is the new normal for the Giants offense.

Fire Coughlin.

Having an offense that can score is overrated.

I think its fair to say NO NFC NORTH fan's should feel good in anyway yet.

Packers - They will give flashes of the best team ever made, then fall apart 10 feet from the finish line. Biggest tease team in the league.

Lions - They will make their fans feel hope, then lose the first playoff game. I see them a sport version of the Sonic Cycle.

Vikings - No one needs to talk about the Vikings curse, it is known.

Bears - They are becoming the 2008 Lions.

As a Packer fan you cant feel good until we make it back to the superbowl. Even playoff appearances/wins don't matter much anymore.

As a Lions fan you cant feel good until you've won a playoff game. The rest doesnt matter.

As a Vikings fan you cant feel good period.

As a Bears fan you probably feel good no longer having Cutler. Just be happy about that right now.

Dat boi Cutler is 2-0 though

Yes. It feels great watching Cutler drop dimes and lead game winning comebacks. Meanwhile we have a Napoleon Dynamite cos-player under center being paid more.

I don't like the coach, owner, or our best player. Just rooting for everyone to be fired, but what's the point really.

And I could be talking about one of many teams...

Sephzilla

I wish Cutler was still on the Bears, he was basically a stealth MVP for the Packers. Cutler was good enough that he'd beat up on the Vikings and Lions and keep them down to Earth, and then he'd melt down when it came time to play the Packers

neoemonk

This is where I remind LionsGAF last year they started 9-4

I remember last season all too well. Week 15 loss at NYG where we won last night.

I don't think we beat a team of Atlanta's caliber either.

I consider the Lions to be the bottom of the barrel of the good teams right now. If we were to beat Atlanta next Sunday (I don't think we will) I think it's absolutely time to believe in this team.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fan Morning Show‏ @FanMorningShow

Ramon Foster told us that Alejandro Villanueva was so sick that he couldn't keep anything down this weekend and lost close to 20 lbs.
5:24 AM - 19 Sep 2017

Hopefully, this explains the ass kicking he got at the hands of Everson Griffen.

Dishwalla

Banned
Welcome fam!

Top scoring offenses so far:

Raiders
Chiefs
Broncos

AFC Best gonna be lit this year.

They are really the only offenses that have looked solid so far. Maybe toss in the Falcons too. Just about every other team has had major problems, including teams like the Patriots.

They are really the only offenses that have looked solid so far. Maybe toss in the Falcons too. Just about every other team has had major problems, including teams like the Patriots.

Tampa might be on that list as well. I predicted in the pre Season and still feel 6 of the 12 playoff teams will come from AFC West and NFC South.

Dishwalla

Banned
Tampa might be on that list as well. I predicted in the pre Season and still feel 6 of the 12 playoff teams will come from AFC West and NFC South.

Yeah you are right, haven't seen Tampa play yet(they've only played the one game, may have to watch that one today) but I have heard good things.

Matticers

The Eagles could play with 10 men on defense all day and the Giants still wouldn't sniff 30 points. Hell, 20 points might be a challenge in that scenario. The Giants offense is completely inept. Not addressing the offensive line the past few years should be a fireable offense for Jerry Reese. And I actually like the guy aside from that so that's saying something.

Rvaan

Banned
PFF's Dak love/Wentz hate has gone too far. Wtf is this shit?

That's awful. Most of Dak's yardage came after the Broncos had take the will from the team and the game was all but over. Carson was dealing with drops and his O Line parting like the Red Sea sometimes.

Top Bottom