• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZero

I might be interested in doing the OT for it then, but I've never done one before.
If nobody decides to go for it within the month, I guess I'll volunteer for it.

By doing this you have created two alternate timelines. One in which you are free to make this OT, and the other in which you are utterly annihilated by an enraged EviLore.

Coltraine's avatar means business. None of this kiddy claiming OT shit. Time for the big boy pants.

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST FUCKING DO AN OT FOR POKEMON, SON?

Does anyone want to collaborate on content for Path of Exile? I have a lot of the graphics and headers, but I'm not doing so well with the text portion. Life's too busy at the moment!

Also, I did mark/claim the OT a while back but it wasn't added to the OP that I saw. Maybe my formatting was off? I don't think so but I'll check it when not on iOS.

iNvid02

actually make it bigger than the mgs4, acr and bf3 threads combined lol, throw in mk for good measure

I'm still waiting for your OT man. Another 56k thread would be great :)

blueninja doing ac3 this year, he did a nice job with skyrims ot. plus gathering all that info but having to wait for another month to play on pc would drive me insane

i was thinking about doing liberation but i'm swamped with work, plus my backlog has piled up again. only 3hrs in borderlands 2 so far which is shameful so no more OT making for a while

far cry 3 ot is still without a creator, mrorange said he cant do it now

Yami

Interested in providing graphics and writing copy if needed for OT's. Shoot me a PM if interested, it would be nice to help out with something.

blueninja doing ac3 this year, he did a nice job with skyrims ot. plus gathering all that info but having to wait for another month to play on pc would drive me insane

banner5v1upc.png

legacyzero

Banned
Damn, Mrorange took the Far Cry 3 OT already LOL. I was thinking about that being my first OT.

Make it a good one, Orange!

Nemesis_

I have an exam this week - apologies as I have not had time to update this post :(

Will be done before the weekend starts - but yes the Far Cry 3 topic is up for grabs.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Metro: Last Light by En Ex (2nd October 2012)

If anyone would like to collaborate, lemme know, as I'm not good with the graphics stuff (but everything else should be ok!)

Release date is Q1 2013, nothing more specific yet.

Seda

Nintendo Wii U North American Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U European Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U Australian Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U Japanese Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)

Previous system launch threads, for reference:
Nintendo 3DS Japanese Launch Thread
Nintendo 3DS North American Launch
Nintendo 3DS European Launch
Nintendo 3DS Australian Launch

You'll want to talk to Nibel and Rösti.

Nemesis_

Nintendo Wii U North American Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U European Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U Australian Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)
Nintendo Wii U Japanese Launch by Cheesemeister (2nd October 2012)

Previous system launch threads, for reference:
Nintendo 3DS Japanese Launch Thread
Nintendo 3DS North American Launch
Nintendo 3DS European Launch
Nintendo 3DS Australian Launch

Yeah, Nibel and Rosti were collaborating on something a while ago. Not sure which region they were going for though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41616191&postcount=602

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see it in the OP. Is it even updated? =P
I'm doing the text, Nibel's doing graphics. As for regions, I thought one thread would be the most convenient with staged parts of it where each regional release has a separate part. The humongous amount of Wii U threads lately have made it difficult to browse the topic, and thus in my opinion, less is more.

I'm happy to collaborate with you. Anything certain you had in mind?

Yagharek

Unless someone beats me to it tonight, Australia time, I'd like to do a lite OT for the new eShop game Liberation Maiden

Rösti;42818869 said:
I'm doing the text, Nibel's doing graphics. As for regions, I thought one thread would be the most convenient with staged parts of it where each regional release has a separate part. The humongous amount of Wii U threads lately have made it difficult to browse the topic, and thus in my opinion, less is more.

I'm happy to collaborate with you. Anything certain you had in mind?

Not particularly. I did think that splitting it out by regions was useful given the staggered releases, different price points, and retailer availability.

Nemesis_

Okay this is all updated.

Guys, seriously, it's not hard to copy and paste the formula in the original post.

NOT USING THE FORMAT means your entry will not be included. I no longer HAVE THE TIME nor the PATIENCE to update your entries because you can't simply hit a copy and paste button

Seriously guys, I can't comprehend how hard it is for some of you to simply copy and paste it (including the date format =/)

This problem was exacerbated when I formatted certain ones and then closed the window and had to do it again.

It's REALLY not that hard, I update this in my own time, of my own volition, so some co-operation would really be appreciated.

ALSO: Could Nibel or Rosti please post an entry so that I can understand who is creating the Wii U topic and add it to the OP as soon as possible - cheers guys.

So is Cheesemeister involved at all with the Wii U stuff?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Nemesis_, I will be posting the thread and also contribute text. Nibel will be creating graphics. I haven't spoken explicitly to Cheesemeister about further involvement, but will talk to him soon about the matter.

Nemesis_

Rösti;43054220 said:
Nemesis_, I will be posting the thread and also contribute text. Nibel will be creating graphics. I haven't spoken explicitly to Cheesemeister about further involvement, but will talk to him soon about the matter.

Cheers Rösti :)

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Metro: Last Light by En Ex (2nd October 2012)

If anyone would like to collaborate, lemme know, as I'm not good with the graphics stuff (but everything else should be ok!)

Release date is Q1 2013, nothing more specific yet.
Nemesis_, thank you for adding mine. May I ask that you add at the end that I'm seeking graphics collaborators?

Thank you kindly for all your effort in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom