• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Does the wizard edition come with a regular edition inside it?

I might just buy the game tomorrow and return the copy inside the wizard edition if so.

Eusis

Despite this a lot of people here have so don't start spreading this rumor again. Roll a few pages back a phone number and a few different service reps names have been dropped. Come on people use the search function.
Unfortunately it still holds true for what you can do online, and I'd be scared to call in unless absolutely necessary.

madhtr

Does the wizard edition come with a regular edition inside it?

I might just buy the game tomorrow and return the copy inside the wizard edition if so.

It's different boxart, with the exclusive DLC inside of it. And, most boxsets that have game cases in them don't have the barcode or say "not for resale" or some such BS on it.

As annoying as all this is (and a fucking snow storm however small) I am now CERTAIN those of us who preordered the WE wont be seeing this game in any less than 4 days.

madhtr

As annoying as all this is (and a fucking snow storm however small) I am now CERTAIN those of us who preordered the WE wont be seeing this game in any less than 4 days.

Yeah, I wonder if I shouldn't have just chose regular shipping and saved a couple dollars. I'm thinking it won't matter in the end.

Sushigod7

Unfortunately it still holds true for what you can do online, and I'd be scared to call in unless absolutely necessary.

Your right can't be done online but via phone call, someone about 10 pages back said they set up a special department or procedure for this.

Lucent

I ordered it back on August 5th and it says it won't be shipped until after the 22nd. Laame

I ordered on like June 29th (so says my invoice). I jumped on it as soon as they announced it.

Just get it here before February, DR. That's all I'm asking. =/

Despite this a lot of people here have so don't start spreading this rumor again. Roll a few pages back a phone number and a few different service reps names have been dropped. Come on people use the search function.
How would I have even searched for something like that, not even being aware of its existence?

Such hostility, wow.

Hobbun

Honestly, I don't care if I get it two weeks from now, as I have enough to keep me busy. I just am keeping my fingers crossed that I receive it, period.

There is a part of me concerned Murphy is going to step in and I'm going to get screwed.

Sushigod7

How would I have even searched for something like that, not even being aware of its existence?

Such hostility, wow.

Sorry if it sounds that way not really directed at you entirely but really it's been mentioned almost every other page searching address change brought up a whole list for me. And every time someone mentions it the discussion starts all over. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, I can mail you a cookie if it's any consultation.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
So no one has received anything about anything? Even those who ordered in July, like myself?

...and how come Namco's site doesn't even have an account despite me ordering from them?

zeopower6

So no one has received anything about anything? Even those who ordered in July, like myself?

...and how come Namco's site doesn't even have an account despite me ordering from them?

Explanation: Their store/site is horribly put together. :p

I ordered back then too and -nothing-. We'll probably get something in a day or two at the soonest.

madhtr

I ordered in September, and mine is listed on their site. Not shipped yet, though.

Hobbun

I ordered mine the end of June last year, still no email as of yet.

Carnby

Is what they told us, can they be trusted?

Considering that they probably won't ship until next month, and we may not get our orders fulfilled, yes I'm pretty sure they will not charge until it is shipped.

In all seriousness, that is what a few DR reps have told me.

zeopower6

i got billed the second i ordered. what are you guys talking about not being billed?

I preordered back in June/July with a Capital One / Visa card and no billing yet. Not even an authorization charge. Seems like it depends on what you used to order? :/

madhtr

I preordered back in June/July with a Capital One / Visa card and no billing yet. Not even an authorization charge. Seems like it depends on what you used to order? :/

Weird, I used my debit card, which is Visa. I got an authorization for the full amount, and got it back a few days later.

Edit: Yeah, Paypal was immediately taken out, from what I gather.

Lucent

Weird, I used my debit card, which is Visa. I got an authorization for the full amount, and got it back a few days later.

Edit: Yeah, Paypal was immediately taken out, from what I gather.

This is exactly what happened to me. I used a Visa Debit Card and I got an authorization for the full amount and then got it returned to my bank account within the week.

Mudron

Just for reference, I ordered using PayPal and was billed immediately, too.

No shipping confirmation or anything else yet, though.

Lucent

I just received a notification that my debit card has been billed by Namco. Hooraaay

Seriously? =oThat's good news.

EDIT: Mine has been charged, too. Hopefully this means they are shipping today (Tuesday).

Just need an e-mail or whatever. Need that tracking.

I just received a notification that my debit card has been billed by Namco. Hooraaay

+1
22.01.2013 Оплата товарів\послуг - інтернет\DRI*NamcoBandaiGames 0019523922584 USA USD -119.69 -972.48

Top Bottom