• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

This thread if for the recruitment, sharing and joining of Clans created by the NeoGAF community. To be added quote or PM me and include your clan's name, region(optional but should be there for PC clans), platform and link to your clan page.

To join the Discord visit the OT linked below.
Destiny OT
Full Clan Spreadsheet Created and maintained by JohnOfMars

NeoGAF Clans
All
Rampant Fronting
Sherpas Under Duress
The Blackjacks
S H A D O W B O Y Z
Nightmare People
NeoGAF
Heridium
Independent Adventurer

Playstation 4
GAF Gold Warriors
Shoot First Kiss Later
Olde Garde
Brotatoes
Keep Wiping
Sons of Mithras
Indigo League
Faster Than Luck
Team Protato
Squids & Traitors
Mejestic 12
Will of Prometheus
Light Fragments(EU)
Hydrodogs
Luna's Guard(NA)
Kawaii Girls
Funk Freakers
First Epic Maneuver(EU)
Its Amateur Hour
The Adherents of Sunlight
The Fame Douglas Zaibatsu
Beauty in Destruction
House of Guardian Dogs
Wolf of the Abyss(NA)
Generals of Light(NA)
Clan Torrone
Sons of Baal
Wu Yama
Vex Resurrection
Pinq Mafia(US)
Pinq Mafia
Warriors of Ivalice
Tasty Boyz
Vandelay Industrial(Asia/Oceania)
DMX's Rough Riders

Xbox One
Progenitor
DestinyGAF Xbox
The Bancast
The Arrival
Dank Battiez
Dukes of Harlan

PC
DestinyGAF PC || US
DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU
Shoot First Kiss Later PC
Cayde Crusade(EU)

PS4/Xbox
Voice of the Voiceless
Rampant Fronting
xX FULL METAL Xx(NA)

PS4/PC
Yea That's A Wipe
Merchants of Mirrors
Kso Miso Technicians
Tessier-Ashpool
The Legend of Six Coyotes

Xbox/PC
All Eyes(NA)

Companion App
Android
IOS

I was in a GAF clan and now I'm not? Do clans have member limits now?

Where's that GAF clan?

Edit: What did I miss? How long has Bungie.net had their own Fireteam finder?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Have they screwed something up? My Bungie account is no longer linked with my gamertag and I'm not in any of the clans I've been running with.

wondering the same thing

I would make an XBL account just to benefit from my friends who play on there lol

Yeah on the clan roster it doesn't seem to split up xbl and bnet users. We'll see when it launches on XBL if my friend can actually boots the clan level for all of us.

They were a group and a clan, they gave an option to keep the group or move it to a clan, I move mine to a clan and it has vanished completely now :/

ah. hopefully it gets sorted.

noomi

Hmm, seems kind of wonky still.

Played D1 on PS4, D2 will be PS4 & PC but it asked me to join the clan again with my battle.net profile... so I'm in there twice now. Once for PS4 and once for PC.

Will suck for the 100member limit if people are on multi-plats.

Nydius

Some of this sounds like WoW Guilds, in that everyone gets rewards based on clan progress.

Ugh. The thing that ultimately turned WoW's Guilds from social constructs into rewards constructs. LF Guild, must be level 20, pst. Even Blizzard finally reversed course on it and just gave the rewards to everyone after realizing the concept was flawed.

Here's hoping it doesn't turn Destiny clans into a similar shitshow of people only interested in maintaining/receiving clan rewards.

Ugh. The thing that ultimately turned WoW's Guilds from social constructs into rewards constructs. LF Guild, must be level 20, pst. Even Blizzard finally reversed course on it and just gave the rewards to everyone after realizing the concept was flawed.

Here's hoping it doesn't turn Destiny clans into a similar shitshow of people only interested in maintaining/receiving clan rewards.

Very good point. I'd also prefer to stick to my small 3-person IRL friends clan rather than move to a big one just so I can get the rewards.

Did they remove members flagged with the ability to alter the clan?

I used to have access to that stuff because the founder wasn't too thrilled to keep up with some of the maintenance. I signed in and it seems I no longer have that level of access and I'm not longer flagged as an admin for the clan.

Did they remove members flagged with the ability to alter the clan?

I used to have access to that stuff because the founder wasn't too thrilled to keep up with some of the maintenance. I signed in and it seems I no longer have that level of access and I'm not longer flagged as an admin for the clan.

Me too. I don't know if the founder must promote me again, or there are no more admins.

Damn they straight up just added a fireteam matchmaker on their website. Wonder if people will mainly use that instead of those 3rd party sites now for D2.

Banner editor is pretty nice.
Going to be cool seeing them in-game.

AlCgwwo.png

For people still playing, what's up with the App?

When I dropped off D1, Ishtar Commander was the way to go. Far superior to the companion app. Is the companion app better now?

Kill3r7

Yes, it's in the Op of the Destiny OT. It's called DestinyGAF Xbox.

I'd recommend signing up for the Xbox Destiny CLUB as well (an Xbox club) called DestinyGAF.

We're trying to collect all the Xbox players in one place.

I am already part of a clan but might join the club if people ever need hand.

There are like 20.

It's been there since forever. The third party sites/apps have just been easier to use.

Any changes/updates to it (asking cause their whole websites has been incrementally updated over the past week)? First time I am seeing it and it looks pretty streamlined.

How does this work exactly? Do you get more and better rewards the more people you have that play a lot or is it cool to just have a small group?

Dalek

How does this work exactly? Do you get more and better rewards the more people you have that play a lot or is it cool to just have a small group?

Doesn't seem like there is too much detail as of yet about the specifics-but as a general idea it just seems that as your clan does more, more points are allocated to the "Clan Total" and there are certain ranks that unlock prizes.

Shy

Soooo. Dumb question.

I was in the old GAF clan. (and a couple of groups) and not in any now.

All of that has been wiped now. Correct ?

Soooo. Dumb question.

I was in the old GAF clan. (and a couple of groups) and not in any now.

All of that has been wiped now. Correct ?

It's complicated but no, not all of it was wiped.

Groups no longer really exist. Groups with less than 100 members could convert to a new D2 clan.

Old D1 clans could convert to a D2 clan, which needed to be done by the clan founder. If they didn't convert they were kept in D1 but I think the name of the clan becomes free to be used in D2.

You may not appear in a clan because the app hasn't updated, or they didn't convert to D2.

Shy

It's complicated but no, not all of it was wiped.

Groups no longer really exist. Groups with less than 100 members could convert to a new D2 clan.

Old D1 clans could convert to a D2 clan, which needed to be done by the clan founder. If they didn't convert they were kept in D1 but I think the name of the clan becomes free to be used in D2.

You may not appear in a clan because the app hasn't updated, or they didn't convert to D2.
Ahhh. I see. Thanks you.

One last question.

Is the only way to see the clan in the app. Because i'm not seeing anything on the site.

Me too. I don't know if the founder must promote me again, or there are no more admins.

Let me know if you find something out, the founder of my clan is currently on vacation and I'm not bothering him about it until he comes back. However, it'd be nice to know if it's possible.

forrest

formerly nacire
I played alot with Gaf pre Taken King xpac (Guardian Lord and all that jazz) and I'm looking for a PC centric clan if one exists.

Pejo

I think either my app is glitched or the maintenance they're doing has blocked usage of it. I can't see the section that has my characters or my clan.

Is this going on for everyone right now?

Shock32

The ๖ۜBronx;246898530 said:
Banner editor is pretty nice.
Going to be cool seeing them in-game.

Are you on PC or mobile? The mobile app won't let me customize, am I missing something?

Top Bottom