• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Jeffrey

Yeah, been playing this on and off recently. Mostly just doing daily login tasks.

y'all should do the lvl 10 elgif dungeon. Good challenge, easy way to spend energy and you can get top elgifs!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The past few days, I really only did Frontier Hunter.

I stupidly spent about 9 bucks trying to get Vern, only to get Kulyuk instead. :p

Maybe next time there's half-energy in the vortex, I'll go back and clean up some of the quests there.

Overwatch has its claws in me now.

FFRK has been taking more of my time lately as well. Pulled Sakura Miku on the first try with my summon ticket. Uh, ok lol. I still log in daily and try to do the daily task, but don't really bother with the challenge missions as much.

Tales of Link Collaboration is out.
Get ready for a tale for the ages!

Recruit heroes from the revered "Tales of" series like Stahn and Milla. Place your squad to legendary status which these warriors from another timeline.

Check the schedules of these special dungeons below:

Flying Dragon [Stahn]

June 6, 08:00 PST - June 11, 07:59 PST

June 6, 09:00 PDT - June 11, 08:59 PDT

Straylize [Rutee]

June 8, 08:00 PST - June 13, 07:59 PST

June 8, 09:00 PDT - June 13, 08:59 PDT

Sealed City of Scholars [Rita]

June 10, 08:00 PST - June 15, 07:59 PST

June 10, 09:00 PDT - June 15, 08:59 PDT

Treatwood [Arche]

June 12, 08:00 PST - June 17, 07:59 PST

June 12, 09:00 PDT - June 17, 08:59 PDT

Valhalla Plains [Cress]

June 14, 08:00 PST - June 19, 07:59 PST

June 14, 09:00 PDT - June 19, 08:59 PDT

Laforte Research Laboratory [Milla]

June 16, 08:00 PST - June 21, 07:59 PST

June 16, 09:00 PDT - June 21, 08:59 PDT

All Tales of Link Vortex Dungeon OPEN

June 21, 08:00 PST - June 26, 07:59 PST

June 21, 09:00 PDT - June 26, 08:59 PDT
Easy gems and free units.

Yeah, I don't get that at all.

I meant to start Tales of Link before, but never did and ended up starting because of the collab.

I started then had to restart again because my phone didn't have enough memory for a system upgrade and I had to uninstall. This time I didn't download the voice acting.

Went ahead and started my own guild as well. Time to grind for contribution points so I can buy all those sweet vortex units I wasn't here for. Xenon and Estia hype!

Jeffrey

Does anyone still play this?? I just beat KM today and got OE Ark. Will go for Noel's trial later. I heard its hard.

beat that a while back. its pretty rough, but doable with ark+azurai leads.

just waiting for 3rd arc now.

Trying to find another game to play lol. Caught up with FFBE, no other game has hooked me though.

Does anyone still play this?? I just beat KM today and got OE Ark. Will go for Noel's trial later. I heard its hard.

I still play a bit, mostly finishing dailies. I've only just now gotten to Karna Masta. I was petrified of progressing through Mildran for a while because I got caught in a crash loop and had to reinstall the game to fix it.

lordcyno

mostly just auto everything these days and do the daily tasks in the morning

still haven't beaten km and haven't really gotten any unit upgrades for a while

been playing ffbe and tales of link in the meantime although I can generally auto those games too

I just got wrecked doing the Genius Challenge. The LS block combine with Magress UBB is so cheap. I die when Eze comes out near the end of round 1. The damage output from them is insane. You need to UBB just to stay alive when they LS block you. Gonna have to raise Rayla for that OD gauge boost. Allanon gets one shotted.

Jeffrey

I just got wrecked doing the Genius Challenge. The LS block combine with Magress UBB is so cheap. I die when Eze comes out near the end of round 1. The damage output from them is insane. You need to UBB just to stay alive when they LS block you. Gonna have to raise Rayla for that OD gauge boost. Allanon gets one shotted.

He Ls blocks every 7 turns I believe. Just push him to od on the same turn (50% and 25%hp) so he doesn't Ls lock.

BF's 3rd Anniversary: Its a lot and they even added a UoC at the end.

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-bo...ts-celebrate-brave-frontier’s-3rd-anniversary

Day 1: Gem x1
Day 2: Experience Badge x5
Day 3: Fortune Coffer x5
Day 4: Imp Set x3
Day 5: Gem x2
Day 6: Burst Frog x5
Day 7: Burst Emperor x5
Day 8: Sphere Frog x1
Day 9: Imp Set x5
Day 10: Gem x3 + Zenia 7-star Alternate Art
Day 11: Brave Medals x60
Day 12: Merit Points x3000
Day 13: Miracle Totems x5
Day 14: Gem x3
Day 15: Sphere Frog x1
Day 16: Brave Medals x90
Day 17: Merit Points x6000
Day 18: Crescent Dew x5
Day 19: Gem x3
Day 20: Global Exclusive Elgif x1 (Brave Perseverance)
Day 21: Brave Medals x120
Day 22: Merit Points x9000
Day 23: Imp Key x3
Day 24: Gem x3
Day 25: Global Exclusive Elgif x1 (Brave Contemplation)
Day 26: Almighty Imp Arton x5
Day 27: Sphere Frog x1
Day 28: Legend Stone x2
Day 29: Merit Points x12000
Day 30: Summon Ticket x1 + Unit of Choice x1

Global Exclusive Elgifs plus the events they're bringing back. I can finally go for Gilnea again lol. SKD for 10 days, so time to grind again.
UoC is up to Kalon's batch, so no Hisui. Oh well, got time to think on what unit to pick.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
When is Zenia's omni being released?

Thank you for posting this, because I never would have saw it, considering how little I've been playing.

Since I play so little, I am about to take Reeze and my UoC because fuck it lol. She's basically a Mechamusme, and I love those. :3

When is Zenia's omni being released?

Thank you for posting this, because I never would have saw it, considering how little I've been playing.

Since I play so little, I am about to take Reeze and my UoC because fuck it lol. She's basically a Mechamusme, and I love those. :3
They estimate around November. It's been so long, I forgot she's supposed to get an OE.

i just started playing 4 days ago and got rain and fina by putting all my gems into the crossover summoning...five times. my friends that got me into the game are so mad, lol

what's the most efficient way to play to level up high level characters? i got crazy exp the first day or two i started, so i'm up to level 42, i have some really good chars, 7*charlotte obv, fina and rain, holy flame vargas, i keep getting evo materials or gold quests and tbh those are a lil useless to me right now (well not useless but just low priority, since i have 6 mil gold saved up and all those chars are at 7* so i'm not particularly evoing my lower chars as much, stuff to level them up is much more vital to me atm)

those metal parades, is there a limit to how many keys you can hold at once? what about coloseum tickets? i've accumulated a lot of tickets but i don't want to bother using them until i have to

i just started playing 4 days ago and got rain and fina by putting all my gems into the crossover summoning...five times. my friends that got me into the game are so mad, lol

what's the most efficient way to play to level up high level characters? i got crazy exp the first day or two i started, so i'm up to level 42, i have some really good chars, 7*charlotte obv, fina and rain, holy flame vargas, i keep getting evo materials or gold quests and tbh those are a lil useless to me right now (well not useless but just low priority, since i have 6 mil gold saved up and all those chars are at 7* so i'm not particularly evoing my lower chars as much, stuff to level them up is much more vital to me atm)

those metal parades, is there a limit to how many keys you can hold at once? what about coloseum tickets? i've accumulated a lot of tickets but i don't want to bother using them until i have to
You lucky son of a bitch lol. Metal keys are capped at 50. Crystal Gods would give the most exp to level your units, that's where your metal keys come in, but it cost a whopping 60 energy for 1 run. There is Super Honor Summon, but that comes and goes. Colosseum tickets are capped at 99. Rain is a freaking good tank once you get his sp options for it.

You lucky son of a bitch lol. Metal keys are capped at 50. Crystal Gods would give the most exp to level your units, that's where your metal keys come in, but it cost a whopping 60 energy for 1 run. There is Super Honor Summon, but that comes and goes. Colosseum tickets are capped at 99. Rain is a freaking good tank once you get his sp options for it.

i believe it, my friends got so salty when i walked over and showed them i got rain on my second and fina on my fifth summon, walking over to him like 'is this one good??', haha. oh gosh, my max energy is only like 50 at the minute.

do u think fina is the best eventual leader for my squad? her leader skill is insane so i can't imagine putting rain or vargas back in control at this point. charlotte seems a little redundant, she was super nice at first cos of the healing but fina does that but is just plain better i think? i only have like, 115ish points for squads anyway so i'm a long way from being able to use them all but i think it's a very nice cornerstone of a strong team.

if i pull a super strong elgif that gives a high boost to all stats, think it'd be best off with fina, since that's my leader, or would it be better off going to rain, since i think he's my best damage dealer?

also, the boost thing from leaders; do you still get it if some party members die? like hers is having 4 different elements in your squad, if i put a trash yellow character in and he dies, am i still getting her leader bonus, or is it only when 4 elemental characteres are alive?

i believe it, my friends got so salty when i walked over and showed them i got rain on my second and fina on my fifth summon, walking over to him like 'is this one good??', haha. oh gosh, my max energy is only like 50 at the minute.

do u think fina is the best eventual leader for my squad? her leader skill is insane so i can't imagine putting rain or vargas back in control at this point. charlotte seems a little redundant, she was super nice at first cos of the healing but fina does that but is just plain better i think? i only have like, 115ish points for squads anyway so i'm a long way from being able to use them all but i think it's a very nice cornerstone of a strong team.

if i pull a super strong elgif that gives a high boost to all stats, think it'd be best off with fina, since that's my leader, or would it be better off going to rain, since i think he's my best damage dealer?

also, the boost thing from leaders; do you still get it if some party members die? like hers is having 4 different elements in your squad, if i put a trash yellow character in and he dies, am i still getting her leader bonus, or is it only when 4 elemental characteres are alive?
Leader skill still works even if your leader dies or the required element unit dies. I just looked at Fina's Leader Skill, dang, that is good. Anyone who wants to user her LS will need 4 different for it to work.
Fina is a BC battery. I use her for that. Have Rain as sub.

Jeffrey

you can pretty easily get fina to 0 cost SBB too.

she also weirdly hits quite hard lol. not really like her FFBE counterpart :p

Top Bottom