• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

Ascenion

Anyone else in the "shipping soon" limbo with Amazon?

It's the day before release and mine still hasn't shipped.

I wouldn't worry about it. Amazon is a little bad about updating progress from my experience. Mine shipped yesterday and I only recently got the notification today.

Vire

@nsuttner
Transcribing an interview I did with @Neil_Druckmann, and realizing his initials are ND, just like Naughty Dog, just like Nathan Drake.

ND Illuminati.

wouwie

One final time. Can't wait for tomorrow

My feelings exactly. I'm going to get my copy after work tomorrow and i'll take my time enjoying the last Uncharted. After 4 games, i feel the time is right to say goodbye to one of my beloved franchises.

Synless

Wait, this game is only set 3 years later? I thought it was closer to seven. That's kind of disappointing as they make it seem like he's been out of the game for some long period of time.

Salarians

tumblr_nxm4mtRIcR1uwfym3o1_540.png

tumblr_nxm4mtRIcR1uwfym3o2_540.png

tumblr_nxm4mtRIcR1uwfym3o3_540.png

Audioboxer

Man trying to get that
Crash Bandicoot
trophy first time around in chapter 4 is fucking hard.

This is the real crushing mode.

Drencrom

Were you supposed to get the pre-order content (skins, ND points) in a code pamphlet with the game? Because I didn't get one. (EU/PAL version)

Plot point/easter egg spoilers but not necessarily PLOT spoilers for Mid Game:

Holy shit. The one pirate's name that is always hidden.
I fucking screamed out loud when I saw his portait.
Naughty Dog, you put Guybrush fucking Threepwood in your game. I'm yours for life.

DoomGyver

Why would Amazon ship my special edition from NJ to IN, when Amazon has a warehouse in Indianapolis? So my game is coming from NJ, to IL, to Indianapolis, and then delivered on Wednesday. Fuck I preordered Sept. 1, 2015, why

I might just go to Walmart at midnight and return my amazon copy.

Top Bottom