• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

So gutted I miss OG Bayo from GAME, really hope she wasn't an exclusive. 😓

I got up before 9 today to make sure I could snatch them but I decided to take a short nap, of course that's when they went up. :/

lbs.

Can't believe they got me back in this.....

Anyone using Pushbullet for stock alerts?
Seems like the site I used to use (amiibofigures.uk) no longer works :/

Hmm,it seems that the alternative amiibos are not called "player 2" in Europe. There called that on both NA and JAPAN, so hy the difference in Europe?

iFirez

Anyone know if Amazon or Shopto have or are going to (any time soon) list the new 3 Zelda Amiibo and Smash Amiibo for preorder? I missed out on the Game orders.

Koren

I'm pretty sure I've already seen the device last year or earlier, but it seems he has redone a video...

Anyone know whether the three new Zeldas amiibos have been available on Amazon.fr (and they ran out of stock) or if they simply listed it and they're not yet available?

(Not really related, but I want the bokoblin and scholar amiibos, dammit... but not at 40+€ :/ I hope there will be a restock!)

Robin64

These BotW amiibo are gonna come back into stock at some point....right?

1126.gif

Robin64

Ugh. I've been through amiibo droughts since the very beginning, and every one I can think of eventually became easy to get hold of. These though... The thirst is strong. Ebay prices are crazy.

I regret not snapping them up when they were available on the Nintendo UK store.

Won't make the same mistake when the Majora one goes up.

Chopper

I regret not snapping them up when they were available on the Nintendo UK store.

Won't make the same mistake when the Majora one goes up.
Agreed. I got three of them when they went up. Couldn't quite justify all of them. Just need Zelda and Rider Link. The Guardian is glorious.

Koren

These BotW amiibo are gonna come back into stock at some point....right?
I sure hope so, it's annoying... With Zelda, it's back to the first waves :/ Still need Zelda and Bokoblin, but I don't want to pay 50+€, that's insane.

I fear it'll be the same with Cloud/Bayonetta, and I still haven't been able to order the next Zelda wave either... I thought the bad days was over :/

PtM

Banned
I sure hope so, it's annoying... With Zelda, it's back to the first waves :/ Still need Zelda and Bokoblin, but I don't want to pay 50+€, that's insane.

I fear it'll be the same with Cloud/Bayonetta, and I still haven't been able to order the next Zelda wave either... I thought the bad days was over :/
Breath of Obama

Just paid 30 for Dark Bowser and his clown car. Feel dirty. Feel ashamed.

I'm now missing Gold Mega Man and the 5 BotW Amiibo as far as EU/NA is concerned. I think there's a few Japan exclusive ones but honestly... No.

Any news on the BotW Amiibo?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I forgot Argos keeps their Amiibo in the backroom in who knows what condition. If you're one of those er… particular people who likes to display the Amiibo in their packaging don't shop there.

But I can't complain. Finally got the Squid Sisters (well one for now, the other I have to wait for Monday (assuming they are open)) and for less than RRP.

Koren

I forgot Argos keeps their Amiibo in the backroom in who knows what condition. If you're one of those er… particular people who likes to display the Amiibo in their packaging don't shop there.
If you call "particular" those people, how do you call people that buys two, one for display, one to keep in the packaging, and don't even open the first one?

Demented?

I picked up my first ever Amiibo at the weekend in the Argos sale, a Callie and Marie for £7 a piece. Unfortunately only one of them is recognised by my Switch! My first two figures and I only have a 50% success rate. Marie is the dud

TheMoon

I picked up my first ever Amiibo at the weekend in the Argos sale, a Callie and Marie for £7 a piece. Unfortunately only one of them is recognised by my Switch! My first two figures and I only have a 50% success rate. Marie is the dud

by your Switch?

what are you even using them with?!

Zelda. I couldn't get any of the actual Breath of the Wild Amiibo and both regular Link and Gannon were out of stock on Saturday when I looked. I'm sort of hoping the Squid Sisters do more in Splatoon 2 but I knew they would do something in BOTW and only one of them is working at all.

PtM

Banned
Amazon.de and their amiibo category bullshit, ffs. First they put the second Mario wave into its own section, and now the last six smashmiibos.

Chopper

New Zelda amiibo up at the NUK store!

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/the-legend-of-zelda-collection.list?widget_id=174384

Nabbed Majora Link and Skyward Link, myself. I won't bother with Twilight Link because Smash Link does the exact same thing in BotW as that one.

Edit @ 16:35: Majora and Skyward and gone. Twilight remains.

Edit @ 16:40: Twilight now gone too.
For fuck sake. I got the email, immediately checked the page. All gone. I thought we were past this.

Chopper

Did you manage to find all 5 BotW? I didn't. We're definitively back into bad times.

And I'd argue it's better in UK than elsewhere in Europe: at least, you have an official shop...
Nope. Still need Rider and Zelda. I will NOT pay ebay prices. Yet.

Koren

Nope. Still need Rider and Zelda. I will NOT pay ebay prices. Yet.
"Yet" is the problem... I miss Bokoblin and Zelda myself, and I wonder if I have made a mistake by not paying Ebay prices near launch. You could find them for 2x the price, now when it's 4x you're lucky :/

I really hope Nintendo will do a restock, but seeing how they handled the Nes Mini, I wonder...

PtM

Banned
"Yet" is the problem... I miss Bokoblin and Zelda myself, and I wonder if I have made a mistake by not paying Ebay prices near launch. You could find them for 2x the price, now when it's 4x you're lucky :/

I really hope Nintendo will do a restock, but seeing how they handled the Nes Mini, I wonder...
The NES mini is no indication. They'll do a restock in a year or so. For now they're probably busy with the ones coming right up.

Top Bottom