• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Dutch has been fined 5,000$ for his brazen impudence.

Don't test your new lord ruler.

j2l7h.gif

rando14

Omg the season hasnt even started yet and Im already receiving disrespectful offers!! *room starts spinning

Omg the season hasnt even started yet and Im already receiving disrespectful offers!! *room starts spinning
I hope you're referring strictly to Dutch?

Right?

Right Rando..
you aren't are you.. I need to read more of The Art of the Deal. That's a good book right? :p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god everyone who gave me a trade offer today gimme your address I'm flying over to you to fight you for this disrespect!

Wk1 hasn't been played yet and already getting the disrespectful ass trade offers. The offers for Hopkins top the ones I got for Lamar Miller last year. Sloooooots

UberTag

The fact that I'm not receiving insulting trade offers tells me that I'm respected enough to know I can't be fleeced.

It could also mean my players are crap... but I'm going to choose to believe the former.

UberTag

Uber needs to accept my trade
As much as I appreciate you getting word about my affection for Mason Crosby from my post in the general Fantasy Football thread where he popped up on my other two rosters, I don't need to trade for him.

I'm perfectly happy with Matt Prater, thanks. Why exactly do you have two kickers on your roster anyhow? Did your auto-drafter do that? You should fire that guy.

Fox318

As much as I appreciate you getting word about my affection for Mason Crosby from my post in the general Fantasy Football thread where he popped up on my other two rosters, I don't need to trade for him.

I'm perfectly happy with Matt Prater, thanks. Why exactly do you have two kickers on your roster anyhow? Did your auto-drafter do that? You should fire that guy.
Bailey has a by week 4. Figures I'd get a top kicker and try to trade him for an extra rb after week 5.

Plus I want to see what the qb situation is like with Dallas.

Greg

I'm sorry, friends

I couldn't be replaced in a league, apparently... and was told yesterday that I had to participate

I feel like I've betrayed you all, but it's my only league for real!

I'm sorry, friends

I couldn't be replaced in a league, apparently... and was told yesterday that I had to participate

I feel like I've betrayed you all, but it's my only league for real!
Was it the madden league.. Did FMT bully you? We will burn up his JGar collection.

Bread

Banned
GREG OMG

Combined we have known for you for more than 50 years! This is a betrayal I never could have expected from you ;(

I'm new to this league so I'm not really affected by gregs betrayal like some of my other shirtless bros....but the mere idea that greg could betray someone like that just shakes me to the core....these are troubling times my friends....very dark troubling times.

Top Bottom