• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

vBMPCPN.jpg

Official statement released by the Shirtless League :

“Let me begin by apologizing for making this announcement via a statement and not in person. While I truly respect the significance of this, those who know me best will understand and not be surprised that I choose not to have a press conference for this announcement.

“After much prayer, thought and discussion with my army of daughters, I have made the difficult decision to retire from the Shirtless League and pro Fantasy football. I have played my last game of Fantasy football.

“Let me assure you that this was not an easy or hasty decision. As I stated, I, along with those closest to me, have put a lot of time, deliberation and prayer into this decision and I truly am at peace with it, mostly because I really suck at fantasy football"

“I also want you to know that I have the utmost respect and admiration for the game of fantasy football and our commish. It has provided so much for me and my ever growing family and I will be forever grateful to the shirtless game.

“With the reality of my decision, I realize there are a lot of people I would like to thank. I must start with my commish – thank you for all your love, support and professional attitude whilst running this fantastic league"

“I also want to especially thank Mrs. Bae and the Shirtless Family for all their support over the years. They are tremendous people and I loved playing with them."

“While it would be hard to name them all, I would also like to thank all of my Shirtless players past and present.

“There are so many other people I would like to recognize and thank for what they have done for me throughout my career, but rather than risk forgetting someone, I will simply say “thanks” to everyone.

“And finally, to the fans of Shirtlessness and Gronk. I so appreciated your passionate support over the years and truly enjoyed playing with you. I loved playing without a Shirt and will forever be a Shirtless man. My biggest regret is that I wasn’t able to help give my teams a championship.This due to my overall incompetence when playing fantasy football. But I do believe the future of the Shirtless League is bright and with the leadership from people like Dutch, who I have gotten to know over the past few years, and I feel like he will bring in somebody who actually knows what he's doing to take over my team. Cause I admit it, I'm straight garbage"

“From the bottom of my Shirtless heart I thank you all for everything.”

- BaltimoreLarry

Unless Tavon Austin goes off for a bunch of TDs and the Rams D shits the bed I might actually win.
Shit and with no Gronk

Come on Act.. I'm disappointed

But in good news, I'm limping off with wins in both leagues this week.

On my quest to win the Shirtless and Freeman Trophy..

And for Chris to buy me a new desktop :)

Bread

Banned
maybe i'm just not cut out for fantasy football

maybe the world has passed me by

i should have drafted jimmy

If you'd have started Minny defense or if Funchess AKA Braylon Edwards 2.0 wasn't trash, you'd have had it friend.. :(

But look at the bright side..
Your team is healthy for the most part.. Minx lost Keenan for the year.

And You beat Gutshot in the TBL. Positives :)

Goddamn.. Y'all went the fuck off

Yeah I need another WR...might be time for another trade

I think I'll stick to the wire thanks friend,

I mean...not that I think you'll win but if you want that PC you shouldn't be helping me flo!

Hmmm Let me see
I was talking about the shirtless league. I will have Decker and Robinson to carry me in the shirtless. I'm not slam my dick in the door to help you there friend. You really don't need my help there anyway.

I need a RB and a QB...I'm open for business. All my super star WRs are on the block.
What would you give me for David Johnson..

rando14

W-whoa!! I received offers, I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance :')

I will consider them over the next couple days

OMG Bread I just saw yours, I thought we were friends!!

Things are moving fast here brothers, some counter offers and all that have been exchanged. I offered some guys to multiple of you guys...

Bread

Banned

I am trying to emulate my favorite general manager, GM Bill! It's just business!

Top Bottom