• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Cornbread78

I only have made a couple of banderas gifs:

10415196884_61bf314dab_o.gif

10712832863_e4f01e28d1_o.gif

wish i have the skills like Eltorro has in gif making.
KuGsj.gif

Great touch with Bish in there,.... bravo!

Great stuff in here. Though, remember kids, brevity is the soul of wit. These uber long ones kinda miss the mark (not to mention they're next to impossible to rehost)

nikos

Might have to buy Assassins on blu-ray with my $10 WalMart gift card from the other day's fiasco.

keuja

And? lol

Use your imagination.

The Xbone can't just piggy back the PS4 memes, it needs to follow its own way. Kind of feel bad for the xbone fans actually. It seems it can't generate enough hype to produce amazing gif like the Cerny/Banderas/Kaz ones.

Zukuu

Banned
where and when was this meme even born? I need more context. Been enjoying it far too long without knowing the origin.

Phades

I'm going to guess that banderas is a little bit outside of their ad budget... especially considering it will be catering to a forum of people who already know what they are and aren't buying.

/partypooper

I dunno. If EA can get Robert Downey Jr. for COD, I don't see why Sony can't manage to get Antonio Banderas. The better question would be, if Sony would think that it is worthwhile.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Did anybody post the one I did from the XBox One vertical thread?

xbox-one-vertical-nmb.gif

Top Bottom