• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Tournament 2004 meetup later this week?

Dilbert

Hey...I've been away for a while, but it would be awesome to get some people together for some UT2k4 later this week. Would anyone be interested in playing around 6 PM PDT on, say, Tuesday or Thursday night?

I'm playing mostly Deathmatch these days, but it would be fun to play some Jailbreak, CTF (even though I suck), or Assault (ditto). If we could find an empty Team Deathmatch server, that would REALLY rock.

Slo

6 PM PDT is a little early for me. I won't likely be able to play until atleast 10 PM Central.

Dilbert

The only reason I suggested 6 PM Pacific is to make the time a little easier for people on the East Coast to play. Personally, it's a little on the early side for me too -- I'd prefer 7 PM or later.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
7 PM pacific sounds perfect to me. I can't really *begin* to play much later than that as I have to be up at 2 AM pacific ;p. I am down for whatever game mode.

Dilbert

Oops -- I ended up missing my recommended start time since I got out of work much later than I wanted to leave. <SIGH> I did catch Pixelated on Xfire and we played some DM -- he owned me good a couple of times.

Maybe Thursday night....?

Top Bottom