• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

Hardest motherfucken Jojo, in a family of hardasses
She's the opposite of Giorno, even though you have to give him respect for stitching himself back together out of pieces of his clothing, but Jolyne's stand isn't as broken. She legitimately has to be pretty fucking creative with how she uses Stone Free. Her and Hermes get put through some serious body horror and these are Shonen Jump women of all things.

All of the pictures in the OP should've been from (Part 6 ending spoilers)
after the universe reset
. Otherwise great OP!

Edit: Whoever said the one enemy stand looked like the rock wall from the Part 1 and 2 ending was spot on. Pretty neat design.

New Jotaro, Iggy, and DIO art for the BD set

nurie_sample3.jpg

nurie_sample4.jpg

Astral

Anyone watch that xForts video about the missing plot points of Jojolion? His theory about the guy in Josuke's memories in the beginning being an early draft for Damo is interesting. I'll take that. I also completely forgot the bite marks were a thing. I really hope the Wall Eyes have some sort of payoff.

cntr

Banned
I mean, Araki remembered to include a mention of Kira getting the Fun Fun Fun guy to eat his own fingers, something which hasn't been mentioned since the beginning either, so who knows?

The Wall Eyes do get mentioned in the Kira/Josefumi flashback, and we haven't met anybody since the beginning who hadn't already had their stand.

Tizoc

THe video in question, be forwarned that it has Part 7 spoiler and 8 in general, so only watch it if you are up to date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkCWKGTz0s

Here is my theory on the Wall of Eyes:
The general land itself has a Stand that just sprouted up to protect Morioh. The 'faces' on them remind me of Metallica so that is prob. the Stand's form protecting Morioh. The bite marks were the land biting them and imbuing them with Stand ability.

Here is my theory on the Wall of Eyes:
The general land itself has a Stand that just sprouted up to protect Morioh. The 'faces' on them remind me of Metallica so that is prob. the Stand's form protecting Morioh. The bite marks were the land biting them and imbuing them with Stand ability.

The town of Morioh is a stand user?

Ha, next you'll tell me it's gonna grow legs and take everyone to Passione's HQ.

Ezalc

Every thread should have a title related to the corresponding part until we outpace jojo in about 20 years.

fertygo

How is this a restriction since Vanilla Ice voiced Kira.
The new Kira voicing Ice in old OVA long time ago
And this case is still fresh.. I doubt they gonna recasting same VA twice this soon just because they can get new guy for hype and promotion purpose.

Voice actor is big deal in japan.

She's the opposite of Giorno, even though you have to give him respect for stitching himself back together out of pieces of his clothing, but Jolyne's stand isn't as broken. She legitimately has to be pretty fucking creative with how she uses Stone Free. Her and Hermes get put through some serious body horror and these are Shonen Jump women of all things.

There's a pretty solid argument for Jolyne being the GOAT female manga character. Araki is pretty brilliant at writing women and minorities.

She's a brash, competent, romantic, slapstick, and cunning young punk in an industry where female characters are either garbage or unrealistically perfect.

cntr

Banned
Jolyne's my favorite Jojo. She's pretty much the coolest woman in Jump, and possibly all battle shounen. Well, maybe Stone Ocean doesn't count since it was basically a seinen, but still.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I was like, so what, an adulterous relationship isn't that big of a scandal...then I noticed the "teen" part.

Yikes. Came in thinking it was gonna be one of those weird overreactions from a Japanese company like what happens with idols.

I was like, so what, an adulterous relationship isn't that big of a scandal...then I noticed the "teen" part.

Yikes. Came in thinking it was gonna be one of those weird overreactions from a Japanese company like what happens with idols.

Spent too much time in the anime industry
He mistaked reality for anime laifu

Jolyne's my favorite Jojo. She's pretty much the coolest woman in Jump, and possibly all battle shounen. Well, maybe Stone Ocean doesn't count since it was basically a seinen, but still.
So far my favorites have been Josuke, Jolyne and Giorno. I seem to be the only person that even likes Giorno.

Matsukaze

So far my favorites have been Josuke, Jolyne and Giorno. I seem to be the only person that even likes Giorno.
It's not that Giorno's a bad character, it's just that Bruno and Mista are the true heroes of Part V and Giorno wishes he were as cool as them and I will not hear otherwise lalalalala can't hear you lalalalala.

:p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Wonder if they'd go back and get Romi back from the Dreamcast game for his voice?

EDIT: She's only 45? For some reason I thought she was another veteran VA like Nozawa since I've heard her in anime for like forever.

Top Bottom