• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub New Screens + HQ Re-Reveal Trailer

Credit to Gaffer Abriael. His original article is http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05...railer-will-make-you-feel-like-its-christmas/

rqORG3j.jpg

ihsDD8l.jpg

zBnA0pN.jpg

mubA6Gf.jpg

9x4LqkP.jpg

jtfujyZ.jpg

TRPF3jT.jpg

nU4YUvP.jpg

tK2Lrxi.jpg

W14kbWm.jpg

xUdjsjl.jpg

pbYZ9Cv.jpg

HQ trailer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xycb278ufc8u1du/DC_REANNOUNCE_GM_102_E_1080HQ.rar

teiresias

These shots are either hugely supersampled or they've absolutely perfected the AA used in Infamous to near godlike levels. I'm betting on the former.

Game looks beautiful, but I'm pretty skeptical that these shots have been significantly touched up. The 4th to last image has the rear view mirror of the car reflecting itself, which is something that, to my knowledge, no game has ever done in real time.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
These shots are either hugely supersampled or they've absolutely perfected the AA used in Infamous to near godlike levels. I'm betting on the former.

Well given the portrait mode shots they could be photomode which applies supersampling, like GT

SRTtoZ

Call me a skeptic, those telephone lines are too straight. Could be photo mode but still, shoe me what it looks like when I'm playing it please!

matmanx1

I saw a 911 GT3. How is this possible? I thought EA (and Need for Speed) had the only Porsche license.

Game looks great. October is going to be a loooong wait.

TheCloser

Banned
Game looks beautiful, but I'm pretty skeptical that these shots have been significantly touched up. The 4th to last image has the rear view mirror of the car reflecting itself, which is something that, to my knowledge, no game has ever done in real time.

I'm pretty sure its not touched up. The bolded is legit but they might have touched up the aa. Sony hasn't used bullshots for ps4 so far and i don't expect them to start now.

Kane1345

The trailer is super impressive in HQ. Just show us some real gameplay and by that I mean a race from start to finish with the actual in game camera views :)

androvsky

Aliasing is present here although the image resolution is non-standard:
http://i.imgur.com/tK2Lrxi.jpg

I'm not seeing any aliasing in that pic. If you're talking about the rearview mirror on the closest car, I think that's a detail of the car itself (some carbon fiber peeking through?). Check out the power lines in the distance in the picture you linked. Even Infamous:SS's anti-aliasing couldn't handle that.

bombshell

I saw a 911 GT3. How is this possible? I thought EA (and Need for Speed) had the only Porsche license.

Game looks great. October is going to be a loooong wait.

All the cars in the trailer, according to Dualshockers:

• Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
  • Pagani Zonda R
  • BAC Mono
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
  • RUF Rt 12 R
  • RUF CTR 3 Clubsport
  • Hennessey Venom GT
  • Koenigsegg Agera R
  • Gumpert Apollo R
  • Audi R8 Coupé
  • McLaren 12C Coupé
  • GTA Spano
  • Savage Rivale
  • Ariel Atom
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupè Black Series
  • Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupè
  • Marussia B2
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05...e-latest-trailer-identified-with-screenshots/

DieH@rd

Banned
I just saw the trailer. Spotless IQ, not a single aliasing problem, specular shimmer of shadow flicker in sight.

Amazing.

But let's wait for videos of real races Rushy promised it will be posted soony.

I'm not seeing any aliasing in that pic. If you're talking about the rearview mirror on the closest car, I think that's a detail of the car itself (some carbon fiber peeking through?).

Yeah, you are right.

bombshell

They are supersampled. The images in the OP are downsized from the originally released 8000 x 4500 images.

Top Bottom