• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After Voodoo Vince and Phantom Dust...

Castef

Banned
...which other original Xbox game would you like to see getting the remaster treatment?

I'd gladly play again with:
- Otogi 2
otogi2-1.png

- Breakdown
77244_full.jpg

- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
2106.jpg

Kinsei

Banned
I remember Brute Force being pretty good. I'd like to see that remastered to see if it lives up to my memories of it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I've been wanting Crimson Skies to return for some time. Otogi was ruined for me with its stupid level timer.

amdb00mer

...which other original Xbox game would you like to see getting the remaster treatment?

I'd gladly play again with:
- Otogi 2
otogi2-1.png

- Breakdown
77244_full.jpg

- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
2106.jpg

All three of those, but throw in Otogi 1 and Panzer Dragoon Orta as well.

Balb

Metal Wolf Chaos and it isn't even close. Could even market it as being a lost From Software game now that they have a good reputation.

I'm not saying it'd blow up but it certainly has more appeal than Voodoo Vince and Phantom Dust.

poncle

I never had an Xbox, so any exclusive is welcomed. Would love to play the Ninety Nine Nights game on a high end machine too, without slowdowns.

I don't have Win10 though.

Billfisto

Wasn't Breakdown a bad game?

While I wouldn't necessarily say it was a good game, it definitely wasn't a bad game.

It does a lot of interesting things, so it's memorable, at least. I'm not sure it's commitment to keeping things first-person and showing your body interacting with things would be anything special now that this is fairly common, but at the time it was a pioneer.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Rallisport 1 and especially 2, which never got BC

Jsrf

Gunvalyrie

Top Bottom