• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free MMORPGs

radiuhm

So, I've been playing Priston Tale (English Version) and now it's going p2p, which was a big shock to the entire community of EPT. The reason being that EPT is full of glitches and at times the servers become very laggy.

The worst thing is that the price to play is about $14, I laughed when I read this, because if I'm going to pay this much for a game it might as well be a complete game such as FFXI which cost roughly the same price.

In conclusion, I'm basically asking if you know of any free MMORPGs out there. I am open to many genres and would prefer it to not be childish/like Ragnarok. Thank you for your help ahead of time.

There's no such thing as a good one. MU does suck. Everyone one in that thread sucks (and scarily enough, I *have* tried them all, sans that french one).

OH, yeah, I forgot. Tribes 1 is a MUST. Despite being nearly 6 years old, it's still not "ugly" AND still has a decent following AND has the best CTF mode in any FPS at any time of ALL time. It's available for download on fileplanet. It's free as well.

radiuhm

Tre said:
OH, yeah, I forgot. Tribes 1 is a MUST. Despite being nearly 6 years old, it's still not "ugly" AND still has a decent following AND has the best CTF mode in any FPS at any time of ALL time. It's available for download on fileplanet. It's free as well.

I thought tribes 2 was better than 1, but since it's free ill give it a shot before I blow 10+ dollars on tribes 2.

Hournda

You could try the free servers of UO. Playing UO with only RPers is very tempting but the problem is most of these servers have very few people on them.

radiuhm

Hournda said:
You could try the free servers of UO. Playing UO with only RPers is very tempting but the problem is most of these servers have very few people on them.

Sad to say, but what does UO and RPers stand for?
Unless UO = Ultima Online

Top Bottom