• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
W2406.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keep trying, rest of the world.

Rest of the world are busy enjoying playing and watching sports rather than obsessing over pointless tables like neckbeard armchair analysts.

LQX

USA ahead in medals but behind in golds- only golds count.

USA tied for most golds and has the most medals- only silvers count.

That BS only started so they could to discount the US medal count and bring countries lacking in medal count but with a few gold seem as they were more impressive than they really were. Shameful really.

Gorillaz

it's 13-2 already....a double digit lead in the first 3 mins.

This bbal will be so brutal it might be funny.

they are making a comeback!

Lkr

Props to the camera man at the basketball game, he found the 3 Nigerian fans in the stadium.

probably family members!

i feel bad for nigeria. even when we empty the bench it will still be sad. just put anthony davis in for the rest of the game

Miles X

It says it all when the US ranks their medals one way and the rest of the world uses a different method.

But America ranks it that way as well, just a few idiots refuse to believe it for some reason. I dunno if it's americans arguing it but I dunno why they are, it's look like a safe bet they're gonna come out on top in gold with T&F to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom