• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed Syndicate - Does it flicker the whole game?

I thought it was just going to be confined to the painful tutorial bit, but seems it will continue in the main game.

Does it? Can I turn this horrible thing off?

I thought it was just going to be confined to the painful tutorial bit, but seems it will continue in the main game.

Does it? Can I turn this horrible thing off?

the shadows flicker whenever you move. using pcss ultra minimizes it but there is no way to eliminate it. if you mean general aliasing, then you just need at least 5k res with msaa.

vkbest

You mean flickering on Foliage and textures when you move the camera?. I had that problem (Sony TV) with Black Flag and Far Cry 4 (both from Ubisoft), I fixed deactivating some TV filters and lowering sharpness

You mean flickering on Foliage and textures when you move the camera?. I had that problem (Sony TV) with Black Flag and Far Cry 4 (both from Ubisoft), I fixed deactivating some TV filters and lowering sharpness

Ubi games seem to reuse and recycle bugs, like the crashing after 15 minutes if you don't turn your touch keyboard and handwriting input service off bug that infests several games.

chaosaeon

Wasn't there an issue on the Pro with Syndicate where the whole game became slightly pixelated after a patch that was supposed to improve the visuals ?

Top Bottom