• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

I have never insisted you buy Gravity Rush. I mean you should, but I've never pushed that on any one person specifically.

I didn't care about those, and I don't even like General Franky that much. Anyways, I've only been counting feats since after Dressrosa (Except for God Usopp, I will make an exception for that), so everyone has a fresh slate. So far, Nami and Brook are obviously in the lead.
You sure? Hmm too many kat avatars on this place lol.

To think Nami still hasn't shown much either

Euphony

Banned
I have my doubts on if Robin could take down Luffy. Some of her skills rely on immobilizing her opponents, but that kind of doesn't work on an opponent who can't be immobilized with head locks, leg locks, etc. She's still my favorite Straw Hat even though she hasn't done too much.

I'm with Lotus on Franky being ranked last on my list too just because of his design. His fight against Senor Pink was great, but I'm still not really feeling him at all post timeskip.

Chase17

Red Fire are you going to take all this Franky disrespect?
Not that I disagree with Franky being my least favorite straw hat.

Let's see Robin control one of Big Mom homies before calling her a queen.

Anyhow Pudding is the queen!

Chiffon>Pudding

Probably not Luffy or Franky.

383a9d9868307d322bd62089c2c2effe03350a3a_hq.gif

I have my doubts on if Robin could take down Luffy. Some of her skills rely on immobilizing her opponents, but that kind of doesn't work on an opponent who can't be immobilized with head locks, leg locks, etc. She's still my favorite Straw Hat even though she hasn't done too much.

I'm with Lotus on Franky being ranked last on my list too just because of his design. His fight against Senor Pink was great, but I'm still not really feeling him at all post timeskip.

I don't see why not. Luffy's been immobilized by regular ass non sea stone chains (this arc even), so it's not like Robin couldn't restrain him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Franky post-timeskip sucks. I loved him pre-timeskip, too. Still upset about his bulky design and weird hair gimmicks.

Euphony

Banned
383a9d9868307d322bd62089c2c2effe03350a3a_hq.gif

I don't see why not. Luffy's been immobilized by regular ass non sea stone chains (this arc even), so it's not like Robin couldn't restrain him.

I suppose so, I just find it hard for Luffy to be beaten by one of her clutch moves. It's not like she could break Luffy's back or neck.

Euphony

Banned
Now there's a terrifying possibility for her awakening. Hana Hana hand sprouts inside your chest cavity and crushes your heart.

I don't think she needs to awaken her fruit to do that.
Also Diver Down anyone?

I wish we knew more about awakenings so we could make up more "accurate" theories for people.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't think she needs to awaken her fruit to do that.
Also Diver Down anyone?

I wish we knew more about awakenings so we could make up more "accurate" theories for people.

We only know definitively what Zoan awakenings look like, outside of that we don't know shit.

Euphony

Banned
Don't tell me they just gotten to cracker

This is from the episode that aired last week on the 13th
"Luffy cannot reach Cracker before Gear Fourth runs out, and he is forced to hide in the Seducing Woods for ten minutes while Cracker sends Biscuit Soldiers to look for him. Meanwhile, Sanji's argument against his family members is shut down when Judge reveals that with a single order, he can have the Baratie destroyed and Zeff killed. Sanji is deeply unnerved by this, as he remembers Zeff giving up his leg for him and acting as a real father figure to him."
Did Luffy ever run away from Cracker during the fight? I honestly don't remember that happening.

I actually like the filler the anime is adding in that regard. Feel like the luffy cracker fight was so quick in the manga.

Makes sense he ran away, nami and the homies come stall for 10 minutes he turns back nami soaks the crackers bam there ya go

caliph95

Wait what

If I remember he fought cracker as biscuit broke it and they went at it for hours with nami as support

But I think they're expanding on the part where Cracker I think outlasted gear 4 but I haven't seen the episode

Euphony

Banned
I agree that the Cracker fight was pretty short and I'd welcome the anime expanding on it. However extending it by just saying Luffy's Gear Fourth ran out so he has to run away until he gets it back is just a cop out. I haven't watched the episode though so I may be wrong about it.

Top Bottom