• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

Rick and Morty is great and I'll defend it forever. It's a great cartoon and it shouldn't be tainted by shitty fans. Every show, everything has shitty fans.

I'll never understand why people decide not to watch a show because it has shitty fans. Seems short sighted to me.

Eh. The show itself has its problems.

I'd enjoy the neat sci-fi anthology stuff without the occasional edgy/gross joke. And I wouldn't go as far as saying the entire aesthetic of Rick and such puts me off but I could easily see how that could be true for people and I can't blame them.

daveo42

Banned
Bionicles always seemed like the least Lego thing Lego ever made.

What are cool are the Lego Technic and Mindstorms sets. Legos with motors and programable bricks are the next best thing to building whatever you want out of random lego bricks.

BWlpHgk.png

After asking Dan about it, the plot thickens.

Lunar FC

I had a fractal case but upgraded to an S340 Elite this summer and now feel like a superior human. 😎

Fractal's look so 2014 now.

sungahymn

Neo Member
Nice chill stream. It's been a while since I watched a long video from beginning to end, especially live. Not since Extra Life 2015, I think.

If its just one fingernail it could have easily been something someone clipped in an appropriate place that got snagged on some clothes and dropped off in the studio.

danm999

I've been in a fucking meeting at work where someone whipped out a clipper and stared doing their toe nails.

Also Rick and Morty is great and lots of its fans are garbage.

Top Bottom