• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

Lylo

Don’t really care about South Park but I’m willing to try this out tomorrow.

I don't know man, but if you're not into South Park i think it's very hard to enjoy this game. But, who knows, don't let me stop you from trying it out. I hope you like it. :)

RPGCrazied

Can't wait to play it. Stick of Truth was fantastic. It probably won't beat it story wise, but still looks great.

I have to wait until Thursday though. Amazon screwing up again with release day shipping.

ViciousDS

Banned
even with the stick of truth pre-order bonus.....is it possible to cancel my steam pre-order and get the uplay version so i can play today when i get off work?

luulubuu

It's also more cheap in Uplay if I recall correctly

It says "BAD THREADS" right there, so I figured it was a bit of self-awareness on your part. Sorry if I was out of line.
Self-awareness of what. I love my threads and people seems to like them too. But sure buddy.

Two questions:

Are there multiple save slots like in previous game?

Are there no more missables? First game had some, which was annoying. I think I heard this is no longer the case, but I'd like to make sure.

luulubuu

Two questions:

Are there multiple save slots like in previous game?

Are there no more missables? First game had some, which was annoying. I think I heard this is no longer the case, but I'd like to make sure.
I think someone pointed that they missed a Yaoi Picture so maybe ? Good question

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
even with the stick of truth pre-order bonus.....is it possible to cancel my steam pre-order and get the uplay version so i can play today when i get off work?

Not if you've played Stick for 2+ hours since pre-ordering.

Is there any other way to get the first game (stick of truth) on the PS4? I know its a preorder bonus from gamestop, but I didn't preorder.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there any other way to get the first game (stick of truth) on the PS4? I know its a preorder bonus from gamestop, but I didn't preorder.

Nope. It may be made available separately after the promotion ends, but you're in for a long wait as it runs until January 31st.

Kensuke

Hmm, I was wondering were my pre-load was, but it looks like I got a refund for the pre-order way back when (using an alternate region account). I wonder if I should reinvest. Stick of Truth still works.

AC_Frog

I got it early from a mom and pop shop that broke street date and beat it over the weekend. It was ...okay. Combat was quite fun and you have a LOT of freedom in what skills you bring to the table, and who you want in your party. So much freedom though that if you’re good at video games, you can just steamroll through it.

Story wise, I think Stick of Truth was a better game. I remember laughing more on that game and being more surprised by the things I was fighting and doing. The entire ending sequence of the last game was so damn amazing. In this one, things seem a lot more tame and the ending was a bit of a letdown and very abrupt. For all the super hero subject matter, I feel they didn’t mine it too much for jokes.

It is still worth a play through I’d say, the combat is fun enough and I absolutely was laughing quite a bit through the game. I just wanted to see things get a bit more outrageous and a few game systems expanded a bit more (like your followers on Instagram mattering).

Aspiring

Stupid question but is there any news on if this or The Stick Of Truth have any ps4 pro enhancements? Not life or death but just curious.

weekev

Banned
Cracked and preordered, reviews sound awesome and i havent played stick of truth either so the 2 great games for the price of 1 is too much......sorry backlog.

sam777

If anyone here will have a code for the Xbox version of The Stick of Truth they don't want, I will buy it off you for a few dollars.

Don't want to preorder this as I won't get on to it for a long while and want to play the first one first.

Okay watched a stream for 30 min and the game went from not even on my radar to instant buy on PS4 :D Download is as good as finished and I have to wait another 5 hours to play it. The Stick of Truth remaster for free is a nice thing to have tho :D

cube001

I want to play it as soon as possible, but cdkeys has the gold version for the same price as the standard one and I'm intrigued but don't want to wait for them to send the key...

Has anyone purchased it from them and already got the key?

Edit: nvm bought and got the code immediately

JPS Kai

I think someone pointed that they missed a Yaoi Picture so maybe ? Good question

Multiple save slots are confirmed. I don't know the full # but I have at least 4 saves right now.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe side quests can be picked up in any chapter and don't get locked out. There was one quest I had that needed 500 might and I got it fairly early on. Nothing else seems like it would be missable.

Tankard

Stick of Truth was a game that almost closed last generation for me and i still regard it as one of my faves from the last 10 years. So yeah, i'm so very excited to play this one.

Bersi

Checking my email: Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Wednesday, 10/18/2017 , By End of Day

tumblr_ndh4dzqoOI1r4gei2o1_400.gif

I hate everything.

Top Bottom