• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

lol I was playing D2 on the PSVR headset just now since I'm curious to see how different of an experience it would be, and I'm actually surprised that it works pretty well.

Euphor!a

Banned
PC, or PS4?

Just curious, and would like more details. Like what were you doing before you got banned? Playing a PvP Match?

On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.

farming for fraction tokens and got a few ok guns so far, but I'm still trying to get the one scout rifle I want, even thou it's not the best, it does look cool thou.

Modu5

Neo Member
On PC. And as far as I am aware I didn't do anything before I got banned, I logged in earlier in the day, don't think I even did anything more than sit in the hub area. The night before I raided with my clan only to log-in last night when we were supposed to finish to find I was banned, no reason given, not that there would be one to give.

I'd try getting a refund with blizzard support. It's disappointing they would even tell you why you got banned. did you have any overlays or cheat engine running in the back?

ZBR

I was wondering if anyone on PC would like to join my buddy and I in attempting the nightfall tonight? Please PM me you would like to help us out!

Bests,
ZBR

Stratn

Anyone up for trials? I have 3 and looking for one more hit me up on psn = stratn99

Must have a lens! Hahaha brings back the ghorn days

czk51

Update from Bungie addressing CoO locking out Vanilla players: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46537

Temporary Prometheus Lens fix:

As ‘Laser Tag' weekend comes to a close, we're making good on our promise to address the fact that Prometheus Lens is way too powerful. Sure it's fun, but it breaks the Crucible for anyone who wants to use a different weapon.
Given the short window we had to make an emergency fix, it will be adjusted to be way too weak. In January, this new Exotic will receive a proper, play-tested design pass.

My Xbox One clan Progenitor is looking for more active members now that Osiris is in full swing. If you plan to be part of the Destiny 2 community on Xbox for the long haul, join our ranks. You don't need to play every day by any means, we're just looking for players that want to play Destiny with clan mates on a somewhat regular basis and plan to stick around. Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=174077

mhayze

I've been playing on PC since that version came out (played PS4 before that), and it's relatively quiet on the PC front too..

NickFire

I still play quite a bit, but mostly alone. Really digging the ability to up the power without necessity of raids. Still hoping they come to their senses and make a simple way to party up in game for raids. And for the love of the game, they really need to make this more of an mmo somehow.

VertigoOA

Banned
Been so long since I played Burning shrine... I miss the the brightness of those previous sunny days however

Doubles has been pretty fun. Not a huge fan of the greatly increased recharge but it's definitely more enjoyable than mayhem.

Feel free to join Vic vipers clan on PS4. Preferably no SJWs and children please, prefer 30 somethings and older. It's a public group.

And that new IB scout is incredible!

Last edited:

CLBridges

The drop-off of player interest for D2 has been crazy to watch. There's still a few on my FL that play, including myself, but the thrill is gone (for now). I still log in and mess around just cause I still enjoy the world's that were created. I still am hoping for a great turnaround for D2 but I kinda think that this time, the damage has been done and heavily at that. Hopefully I'm wrong but only time will tell. PSN: Ghostfacedon, for those on PS4 who still play and are looking for others.

VertigoOA

Banned
It's very similar to year one D1. I wouldn't put too much weight into it. Players always returned for expansions and the hardcore players still log in.

Not having random rolls hurt the game a great deal IMO as that was the hook that kept a lot playing. They also give everyone exotics way too easily. The chase for weapons has been casualized to a fault.

Most I played D1 was during House of Wolves btw. I still play, don't do much raiding these days and I would kinda like to but I'm not stressing it.

All the upcoming updates and what they're supposed to be sounds very exciting. I used to 2-man nightfalls regularly and it's awesome to hear that's coming back.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Roadmap updated

DWldCoTVAAA5fal

Sunshot will now chain explosions. Graviton Lance now causes enemies to float, detonate into a bigger explosion and have seekers that track enemies ala outbreak prime. The exotic changes so far sound really neat.

These updates and reworks should be very significant to the pace and feel of the game by the time dlc2 launches.

Last edited:

CLBridges

I'm optimistic about the upcoming updates. I do feel that this next dlc is gonna have to be excellent in order to try to get some positivity back in how a lot of the community views the game. The real make or break will be the actual expansion come this Fall (just assuming fall release like taken king). That's when we'll really be able to see Bungie's stance on "this is Destiny, take it or leave it".

VertigoOA

Banned
DLC2 will have more time in the oven than Curse of Osiris that's for sure.

Sucks they delayed mods 2.0 and delayed the unique nightfall weapons till March but always thought the strike scoring was a great year 3 idea.

I read somewhere that the nightfall rework will let players solo or two-man nightfalls again. Most D1 Destiny nightfalls were completed in two-man teams for me. They were welcomed challenges; the modifier cards sound neat too.

I'm beyond sick of seeing auto rifles dominate crucible tho. I refuse to use them because of it.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Some nice crucible update tidbits in this week's blog post:

Some highlights:

Iron Banner will channel that old-school Crucible in the style of the Iron Lords. We've made a number of tweaks to the gameplay besides increasing team sizes to 6v6:

Match time limit is 12 minutes
Score limit is 125 points
Respawn time is 7 seconds
All control zones start off neutral
Control zones take slightly longer to capture by default
Additional Guardians (max of 3) in a zone increases capture speed
Guardians participating in a capture get more Super energy

Rumble will make its triumphant return, with no excuses, no complications, and absolutely no points for "assists". You get a single point when you get a kill, just like in the golden age of video games. Oh, and this time, we increased the player count to eight.

Mayhem is still Mayhem.

These three modes will share a central location on the Crucible Director page, and rotate weekly to keep things fresh. This Weekly Featured playlist will be home to gametypes that don’t necessarily fit into the existing Quickplay or Competitive playlists.

The Mode Formerly Known as "Doubles" is in its chrysalis, making a slow transition from what you played during Crimson Days to become a beautiful butterfly. We love the way it played in Crimson Days, but felt like we could take it further and give it more polish and flexibility. Once we lock that down, we'll release it into the Weekly Featured rotating playlist with the other fun stuff. For now, we are unsure of a release date, but we’ll add it the Road Map when we are more certain of when it will land.

There are, of course, other cool features coming in 1.1.4 that will make everyone's lives better (unless they're habitual quitters), and we'll be sure to talk more about them as launch day approaches.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Today marks the last time we will see D2 iron banner in its original D2 format. The game is clash and here are the featured weapons.

03012018_IB_Weapons.jpg

CLBridges

Guess I'll grind out my ornaments this IB. Can't wait for the 27th, I really hope the changes are substantial. Not gonna get my hopes to high though.

VertigoOA

Banned
Guess I'll grind out my ornaments this IB. Can't wait for the 27th, I really hope the changes are substantial. Not gonna get my hopes to high though.

From what I've read about so far it seems like they indeed are to an extent. The exotic reworks is pretty exciting itself. Will also be nice to see what the nightfall weapons will be (and they are gonna be weapons).

Ranked crucible is bound to be my goto activity as well. Then again I'm generally optimistic that by the time the major September expansion rolls out that the game will be in a great place.

All the 27th update needs to do is set things up for DLC 2 in may. And I'm really hoping we have a Prison of Elders-like activity back ... I loved that shit.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
Here we go. Big changes:

Last week, Cozmo asked you fine readers to set an agenda on what we’d talk about in this week’s article. The overwhelming response: Sandbox!

While we’re still in the process of finishing development on 1.1.4, Senior Crucible Designer Kevin Yanes and Design Lead Josh Hamrick are here to get a bit more granular with what’s coming on March 27.

Kevin: Hey everyone, Kevin here from the Crucible team. I’m dropping by to share the details on the rest of our changes heading into Update 1.1.4. As Derek mentioned in last week’s TWAB, Iron Banner, Rumble, and Mayhem are making their triumphant returns to Destiny 2 with a few twists. Iron Banner has become 6v6, Mayhem features 90% fewer nova bombs (fixed this issue found during the Dawning), and Rumble has welcomed two additional players into the fray. There is a lot to get excited about in Update 1.1.4 but something the team really wanted to do was go back and refine the core experience.

Looking at the feedback, it was clear that the community felt there were two key areas for improvement with the Crucible: “Time to Kill” and “Team Shotting”. So we set our sights on re-working systems, mechanics, and values to tackle those two areas.

“Does this mean you’re changing the Time to Kill?”

When we looked at the core feedback on “Time to Kill” in the Crucible, we saw that it mostly stemmed from a lack of excitement or spikes of intensity you all came to expect from a Destiny experience. This came in the form of feedback that stated the game was too slow, or the core loop was too stale. We agree, and have worked with Sandbox to increase the pace of the Crucible as a whole. Josh is going to speak to all of the Sandbox changes here in a bit, and I won’t steal his thunder. So alongside all of the great changes the Sandbox team has made, we’re setting our sights on making the Crucible a faster, more dynamic, and more action-packed experience on the activity side.

Let’s get down to brass tacks on how we’re planning to change the Crucible and the delivery of the goal stated above. Here is an overview of the changes we’re bringing in 1.1.4:

Respawn and Revive were tuned in all game modes

Player respawn timers for all Quickplay modes have been reduced to 2s.

Player respawn timers for Survival have been reduced to 7s

Revive lockout time in Countdown has been reduced to 7s

Players no longer lose Revive Tokens on death

Power Ammo respawn timers were adjusted across the board

Power Ammo respawn timers in Iron Banner have been reduced ~50%

Power Ammo respawn timers for all Quickplay modes have been reduced ~30%.

Power Ammo respawn timers in Survival have been reduced ~40%.

Power Ammo respawn timers in Countdown have been reduced ~25%

Ammo counts have been adjusted in relation to these timers, and in relation to weapon type.
In almost all cases weapons either retained the same ammo count or received a buff. Swords and rockets were brought down to stay in line with the rest of the weapon offering.

Enemy players now drop their Power Ammo on death.

This brick is now networked to all players regardless of faction. Secure the power ammo to keep it from your foes or steal off your enemy’s ghost, but be quick because these bricks don’t stay in the world forever.

All these changes coalesce to create an experience that relies less on clumping with your team and focuses more on rewarding quick reflexes, thinking, and movement.

“But what about Competitive?”
During development of 1.1.4, we realized that while we’d reduced the “Team Shotting” in Quickplay and Iron Banner effectively, we hadn’t quite done the same to Competitive. Knowing this, we looked for a change that reinforced the following goals: reduce team clumping, reward individual plays, and incentivize flanks. With those goals in mind we looked to take a big step in shifting the gameplay in Competitive and Trials: starting in 1.1.4 we’ve opted to remove the Tracker from all Competitive and Trials game modes.

This means more communication is required to secure victories in Competitive and Trials matches. It also means that a crispy flank with Power Ammo is all the more powerful.

Subverting expectations and reading opponents is more potent in matches with no Tracker. In playtests we’ve already seen some clutch underdog comebacks and we can’t wait to see what you all do in Competitive and Trials starting with 1.1.4. That said, we’re always listening and reacting to feedback so please tell us what you think about this change and all of our 1.1.4 changes once they go live.

Thank you so much for your time in reading and playing. We’re proud and excited of the work we’ve done on 1.1.4 and look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. Next up Hamslamrick with some Sandbox goodies.

Hamrick: Hello friends! As I mentioned last time, our goal for this update is to provide individual players with more hero moments by increasing overall speed and mobility, increasing the number of supers you charge to demolish your enemies, and increasing the frequency and impact of our most montage worthy power weapons, especially in the Crucible. With Update 1.1.4 drawing ever closer, it feels like a good time to swing back by and provide some updates and additional clarity to what this patch will bring.

The first thing you should know: we are VERY excited for this update to go live. After weeks of solid play-testing, some with external participants, we feel like this is really shaping up to be an update you will be happy with. Huge shout out to everyone involved that helped the list of possible changes grow instead of shrink. Also, to those who play-tested and gave us quality actionable feedback.

Now, here’s an updated version of the list of changes first detailed in the February 1 TWAB. New and/or updated entries are highlighted in bold:

All three glides plus Catapult and Strafe Lift have been retuned and buffed to make them faster and more unique.

The mobility stat range has been expanded and completely retuned as well. In short, everyone gets faster and the high end is higher.

The players’ ground speed cap has been increased, allowing for faster total movement speed, regardless of how you may get there.

Arcstrider, Sentinel, and Striker all move faster, and at the same speed as one another, while in their Supers.

Arcstrider, as a whole, is performing well in PvP but mostly due to its neutral game perks. We’ve made the following changes in an effort to get the Super to be a more competitive option:

Faster Attack Animations.

Faster Dodge Animations.

Increased range of all attacks.

The previous Shoulder Charge changes are being reverted, allowing Shoulder Charge to be used as a movement mode once again.

Dawnblade has been improved:

Reduced cost for throwing swords, allowing for one additional throw

Increased super duration extension gained from "Everlasting Fire"

Removed all in-air accuracy penalties while "Swift Strike" is active

Reduced the Icarus Dash cooldown

Increased the Grenade and Melee energy "Heat Rises" gives you per kill

Invisibility on Dodge / Smoke Updates:

Invisibility on Dodge no longer breaks Aim Assist or Projectile Tracking in PvP (unchanged in PvE)

Dodging still breaks both Aim Assist and Projectile Tracking, but only for the duration of the actual dodge

Increased the duration of Invisibility on Dodge by 1 second

Increased the duration of Smoke Bomb Invisibility by 1 second

Supers recharge faster for everyone!
Supers now recharge 1:40 faster, a cooldown reduction of 25%.

Mods that reduce Grenade, Melee and Class Ability cooldowns have been buffed to allow for up to 2x faster cooldowns.

This is NOT replacing Mods 2.0, which was recently delayed. More information is available below.

We’ve buffed several weapon archetypes (including, but not limited to, Hand Cannons, Pulse Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Shotguns) and a few specific perks, as well. A key goal here is to make Shotguns, Snipers, and Fusion rifles more prevalent in the game.

Pulse Rifles
Increased PvE damage for all pulses
Increased rate of fire for adaptive and high-impact pulses
Increased base damage for adaptive, high-impact, and rapid-fire Pulses
Increased precision multiplier for lightweight pulses
Decreased precision multiplier for adaptive pulses
This keeps precision damage close to where it is now, putting most of the buff into body shots, though it is still an increase in precision damage overall.

Scout Rifles
Increased PvE damage for all scouts
Increased base damage for High-Impact Scouts

Hand Cannon
Increased PvE damage for all Hand Cannons
Increased precision multiplier for precision hand cannons
Increased hip fire accuracy on consoles
Increased ADS accuracy on consoles

Sidearms
Increased PvE damage for all sidearms
Increased hip fire accuracy
Increased ADS accuracy
Increased inventory size (allowing more reserve ammo to be stored)
Increased minimum range
Added an ADS movement bonus

SMG
Increased PvE damage for all SMG’s
Set Optics to 1.3x

Linear Fusion Rifle
Increased PvE damage for all linear fusions
Increased precision multiplier
Increased aim assist
Reduced flinch multiplier

Shotgun
Increased PvE damage for all shotguns
Increased aim assist for Suros precision shotguns

Sniper Rifle
Increased PvE damage for all snipers
Increased precision multiplier
Increased aim assist

Grenade Launcher
Increased blast radius

Assault Rifles
Decreased range and aim assist stats for precision autos (Uriel's Gift). Base damage is not changed.

A few weapon perks are also getting some updates:

High Impact Reserves
Increased PvE damage

Kill Clip
Increased PvE damage

Rampage
Increased PvE damage
Increased duration

Dragonfly
Increased damage
Increased radius
Stronger visual effects

Grave Robber
Reloads .5 magazine instead of .3

Timed Payload
Splits damage 55 Explosive / 45 Direct instead of previous split which was more direct damage

Explosive Rounds
Decreased PvE Explosive Rounds damage
This decrease has been compensated for with an increase in PvE damage for the base weapons - your weapons with explosive rounds will not do less damage after 1.1.4

Just like last time, we have a few additional notes to wrap things up.

Mods Rework
First, let’s talk about the changes to the potency of Ability Cooldown Mods. In our last update, we mentioned that we were going to wait and buff ability cooldowns at the same time we dropped the mods rework. Over the last few weeks it has become obvious that the mod rework was going to need more time to come together due to the scope of the changes. That decision, which has already been accounted for in the last Roadmap that you saw, is ultimately going to be a win for all of us. It gives us more time to deliver something we believe will add value to the game. However, we understood we should not delay the much-needed improvements to ability cooldowns. So, while there are many, many improvements to mods planned for the future, we are going to greatly increase the output for Ability Cooldown Mods in Update 1.1.4.

Invisibility
Nightstalkers, the day of reckoning is soon upon us. Our invisible exploits may have barely been seen, but they have most certainly been felt. In 1.1.4 our ability to ninja-smoke out to avoid any and all incoming fire (and/or lightning) is going to be reduced down to pure skill alone… not that we’d ever admit to it being anything but. As one of only two items deemed nerf-worthy on the entire list of incoming Sandbox changes, we as Hunters shall deal with this as we deal with everything: we’ll take it as a compliment and solid proof of our endless supply of talent, and we’ll never, ever let the ‘Locks and Titans hear the end of it.

Currently:
Initiate Dodge or Throw Smoke
Dodging temporarily kills Aim Assist and Projectile Tracking (allowing you to actually Dodge things)
Smoke just immediately jumps to…
Initiate Invisibility
For the duration of Invisibility Aim Assist and Projectile Tracking remain disabled.
Dodge Finishes
Invisibility Expires
Aim Assist and Tracking are re-enabled

Coming Soon in 1.1.4 (PvP Only!):
Initiate Dodge or Throw Smoke
Dodging temporarily kills Aim Assist and Projectile Tracking (allowing you to actually Dodge things)
Smoke just immediately jumps to…
Initiate Invisibility
Dodge Finishes
Aim Assist and Tracking are re-enabled
Invisibility Expires

Note: Nothing changes for PvE except that they also get the one-second duration increase to Invisibility.

Snipers
In the last update I mentioned how a nasty bug has crept into our scopes and made it near-impossible for us to correctly tune Sniper Flinch. We have good news! That fix has been implemented and those changes will go live in the 1.2.0 update, planned for May. Sweet, sweet sniper action is on the way.

This is not the end…
While we are very excited to get this update into your hands, and we believe you’re really going to enjoy the changes, we all know these aren’t the only changes we’ll need to make to address feedback. It’s just the first leg of a long journey.

We hope this makes the game more fun for you all, that it begins to bring back hero moments, and makes you feel a bit more like tiny gods, but we also hope you know there is more to come and that this gets you excited to come along for the ride.

On that note, below you will find a video pulled from a 1.2.0 playtests that has all the 1.1.4 Sniper changes AND the new Sniper Flinch fixes in and working.

See you all again soon,
<3 Hamrick

CLBridges

I think this update is gonna be good. I just need to be able to play with it to form an opinion, of course. Just finished a couple PvP matches in D1 just for fun and honestly if they could capture the movement/fluidity of that again, I would start back getting excited for D2's future. Well, see ya on the 27th (Guess I'm only talking to Vertigo, does anybody even lurk this OT anymore lol)

VertigoOA

Banned
Community topics are a waste these days. It should be wiped from the forum until there's a community large enough to support it but I can't create a topic in general discussion to post all the new info.

I think this update is gonna be good. I just need to be able to play with it to form an opinion, of course. Just finished a couple PvP matches in D1 just for fun and honestly if they could capture the movement/fluidity of that again, I would start back getting excited for D2's future. Well, see ya on the 27th (Guess I'm only talking to Vertigo, does anybody even lurk this OT anymore lol)

You're on the wrong forum mate.

NickFire

I am so frustrated by this game. Still love the mechanics, but the macro elements are just so blah that none of my friends play anymore. Unbelievable to me that with the amount of hype, sales, resources, coverage, etc., we still don't have a game with more depth. And still no optional matchmaking for end game content. Considering how off putting the current system is, and that the end result is spending several minutes or longer to match up with randoms anyway, I'm at the point I just assume they are simply not competent enough to create a zone where people could talk and decide to match up in game.

Texas Pride

Banned
I am so frustrated by this game. Still love the mechanics, but the macro elements are just so blah that none of my friends play anymore. Unbelievable to me that with the amount of hype, sales, resources, coverage, etc., we still don't have a game with more depth. And still no optional matchmaking for end game content. Considering how off putting the current system is, and that the end result is spending several minutes or longer to match up with randoms anyway, I'm at the point I just assume they are simply not competent enough to create a zone where people could talk and decide to match up in game.
If they're at rock bottom now and still won't implement matchmaking for ALL end game content then I don't think there's any hope to be had on that front. The real question is at present time is this as low as they can go? Things seem bleak but I don't think they're at rock bottom atm.

Last edited:

NickFire

If they're at rock bottom now and still won't implement matchmaking for ALL end game content then I don't think there's any hope to be had on that front. The real question is at present time is this as low as they can go? Things seem bleak but I don't think they're at rock bottom atm.
Great question and I don't know the answer. Part of me says they have to be at rock bottom due to failed potential and other games siphoning off their players. But revenue wise they could be sitting ok still for all I know. Regardless, while I like some of the stuff in their pipeline, I don't see anything that makes the game feel like being in a clan matters or anything else for that matter to make the game feel deeper. Just more of the same dlc we've had for several years, and desperate attempts to win back their audience without actually addressing the elephant in the room, which is the game completely sucks if you don't have a team ready to go for endgame.

CLBridges

After playing a lot since March 27th patch, will say it's very solid. The movement feels near identical to D1 and this is exactly what I wanted. PvP has grown on me and I'm having fun with it. With a few more tweaks, I think we'll be at a good space.

VertigoOA

Banned
The feel and flow of crucible is in a good place right now. No longer dominated by auto rifles, you actually see people using different weapons, see snipers being used more often as well.

Handcannons feel much better. Pulse rifles like Time Worn Spire are great.

And right now vigilance wing has skyrocketed to the top of the heep.

Very interested to see how the exotics rework is gonna end up.

Why isn't there a permanent 6 vs 6 playlist yet? It's amazing to see how badly Bungie dropped the ball on this series. The number of Destiny you tube channels completely ruined by Bungie's ineptitude is just sad. Bungie isn't just ruining their own game franchise, they're ruining the livelihoods of their you tube community.

I guess at least some are riding the "Destiny 2 sucks" train to success:

VertigoOA

Banned
Their “YouTube” community. Who gives a shit. YongYao has made a living shitting on Destiny for the passed 6 months. Never even heard of this jabroni before people linking his shit like he knows anything he hasn’t read on retardera and I do watch a handful of Destiny content creators but none are as droning as this schmuck.

The update is a step in the right direction leading into may’s next update and dlc.

Last edited:
Recently got back into some D2. Any suggestions on what to do as a filthy solo casual player? Have managed to get up to about 301 power level. Is that roughly where things are gonna slow down on that front from a solo perspective? I enjoy just messing around, and as a filthy casual, not interested in the Raid, etc (i know, i know). Maybe i should aim to get a set of armor? I haven't messed around with modding anything either. Or maybe it's just time to start a new character and play through again.

VertigoOA

Banned
Recently got back into some D2. Any suggestions on what to do as a filthy solo casual player? Have managed to get up to about 301 power level. Is that roughly where things are gonna slow down on that front from a solo perspective? I enjoy just messing around, and as a filthy casual, not interested in the Raid, etc (i know, i know). Maybe i should aim to get a set of armor? I haven't messed around with modding anything either. Or maybe it's just time to start a new character and play through again.

If you have the dlc you can go up to 335. Same thing as before. Just complete the weekly milestones.

At this current moment, armor sets are kinda worthless. Just colllect the pieces you’re fond of aesthetically. You don’t need to raid to hit max power level.

Legendary mods give you +5 to weapons and armor pieces so use them. You can buy them from gunsmith as he has a rotating inventory for them. I tend to use them to increase weapon handling and stability as I’d rather have a more pvp focused build. Don’t worry about it too much because sooner or later mods will be reworked.

Spend some time familiarizing with the updated sandbox before dlc 2 drops.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
While I was disappointed by the delay of iron banner 6v6 till next week... gotta admit I’ve really been enjoying 6-man rumble. That also may have to do with me toying around with different load outs since the sandbox update.

West of Sunday 7 is a solid handcanon. Haven’t seen much talk about it tho and players might be sleeping on it. It’s even got high claiber rounds and a faster fire rate compared to dire promise. I’ve been using it a lot for the last two weeks.

Last edited:

VertigoOA

Banned
I haven’t tried to solo a D2 nightfall. I used to do it for a handful in d1. Necessary? No, but it’s fun to be able to; having the option to cheese or not... and that was during the “wipe = orbit” era. I’d like to see if it is doable.

VertigoOA

Banned
Iron Banner returns to 6v6 today.

I expect everyone to know what’s coming with last weeks news bits confirming new weapon slot system and weapons randomization.

I've been having fun with 6v6. I hope bungie keeps 6v6 for quickplay.
It's fast paced, chaotic. Almost feels like D1.

For the first time in months i feel optimistic about D2.

Top Bottom