• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timberwolf |OT| Get ur indie ass in here! (Free for GAF!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Resurrection: part 1!

Not sure if anyone cares, but for those that do, I'm putting the finishing touches on the old soul music video finally. It will feel great to release something new, it's been way too long!

More than that, I've been hard at work on readying a second album, hopefully out in time to cuddle against winter. Very excited!

Thanks Saucerman! I met a girl this week that had found Timberwolf through spotify and was raving about Old Soul.

It made my year, to say the least. Gotta be doing something right..

Oh, you indeed are! I can thank the thread compiling the best of 2012's music for introducing me to your stuff, as more than a few people had it on their top 10 lists. I've since introduced your music to a few of my good friends and they all dug it! Best of luck and continued success!

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Great album, Winchester has been on my driving playlist for the past year so good job with that.

Oh, you indeed are! I can thank the thread compiling the best of 2012's music for introducing me to your stuff, as more than a few people had it on their top 10 lists. I've since introduced your music to a few of my good friends and they all dug it! Best of luck and continued success!

Thank guys. That means so much to me.

Looking forward to the music video and the new album!

Me too, haha. I need to up my output by a million.

I'm glad to hear you are still going at it and look forward to the video and any/all future work you compile.

I absolutely love your album. Winchester still brings me to tears. Its progression, and how it carries you away, is phenomenal. My daughter enjoys listening to it with me, as does my better half. I've shared the soundcloud with friends at work last year and they were all equally impressed. A fellow musician expressed jealousy at the clarity, quality and obvious dedication you have given to the craft. I'm just grateful you made it.

Keep up the great work and know it is appreciated.

Thank You for creating and sharing.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Tonight! It is being dropped!

Music video tiiiimeeeee

I'm glad to hear you are still going at it and look
forward to the video and any/all future work you compile.

I absolutely love your album. Winchester still brings me to tears. Its progression, and how it carries you away, is phenomenal. My daughter enjoys listening to it with me, as does my better half. I've shared the soundcloud with friends at work last year and they were all equally impressed. A fellow musician expressed jealousy at the clarity, quality and obvious dedication you have given to the craft. I'm just grateful you made it.

Keep up the great work and know it is appreciated.

Thank You for creating and sharing.

Thanks man, that really means a lot. I don't even know how to respond honestly outside of a thank you and thank you and thank you so much, haha.

Ah that guy just sounds like an Australian Mumford and Sons. He, at the very least, doesn't have guns firing wildly in any of his songs (so far).

Edit: I think he stole the posing in nature thing from you though. :p

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
25k listens on the soundcloud!

Which means..

new timberwolf song!

artworks-000053873980-7nzj5s-t200x200.jpg

Ah that guy just sounds like an Australian Mumford and Sons. He, at the very least, doesn't have guns firing wildly in any of his songs (so far).

Edit: I think he stole the posing in nature thing from you though. :p

Haha, while I wasn't the first to do it by any means, it's hard to think he didn't take some of that Timberwolf swag from me. Then again the name just kinda lends itself to it so easily, so there's that.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Say goodbye forever to this thread! New album coming, new OT. It's been a fantastic journey. If you want to know any timberwolf stuff, head over to the sexy OT2! I just posted the first single + its music video :)

link here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom