• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

8byte

Banned
Can I call dibs on Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault? I'm extremely into the MP right now (BETA) and want to see if I can't make a bitchin' OP to bring in some competition from real MOBA players. Release date at this moment is simply "2012".

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Oh you!

I can send you what I've prepared so far for the thread. I'm more of a image guy and would like to give the thread a specific look. I'll send you a preview when I have time via PM. :)
That sounds great.

Alright, so... I noticed there was none, so I would like to make an OT for SMITE, Hi-Rez's 3rd person MOBA. It's currently in "closed" Beta, but keys are easy to come by (you can invite people, and here's a thread).

Would I be allowed to?

Jintor

Can I call XCOM (the firaxis one)? comes out the same day as Dishonored but I can deal.

Also im doing the steam summer sales thread soon, could be added to the OP here

Hi, will Salsa still be banned when XCOM hits on October 9? If not, I would like to request the XCOM OT instead.

If it's required:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown by Jintor (3rd September 2012, but only if Salsa can't do it)

/edit Withdrawn.

Nemesis_

I'll need to get input from a mod on that one Jintor just to confirm.

I have an exam tonight but will do the updating aftert that. Gonna try to do more regular (and thus smaller) updates from now on.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yo dawg, can you jot me down for Tokyo Jungle. And since I don't want to hog multiple threads, please take me off of Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Thanks.

Tokyo Jungle by Snuggler (9/5/15)

I'll post it a week before the US release date.

Nemesis_

Thanks for the updates guys, will definitely update this tonight.

Been working on the now infamous RE6 OT, so I have been quite busy.

Nemesis_

Okay this is all updated.

Guys, seriously, it's not hard to copy and paste the formula in the original post.

NOT USING THE FORMAT means your entry will not be included. I no longer HAVE THE TIME nor the PATIENCE to update your entries because you can't simply hit a copy and paste button

Seriously guys, I can't comprehend how hard it is for some of you to simply copy and paste it (including the date format =/)

This problem was exacerbated when I formatted certain ones and then closed the window and had to do it again.

It's REALLY not that hard, I update this in my own time, of my own volition, so some co-operation would really be appreciated.

ALSO: Could Nibel or Rosti please post an entry so that I can understand who is creating the Wii U topic and add it to the OP as soon as possible - cheers guys.

iNvid02

does anyone know of a good site that has high res game media? some sites usually have their media from press kits etc stored online free to access.

things like logos, boxart, trailers, screens and other miscellaneous stuff related to an upcoming game - basically whatever they throw to the press.

i had this really good site i used to gather stuff for the ACR thread but its escaped me now and its really annoying.

Radec

does anyone know of a good site that has high res game media? some sites usually have their media from press kits etc stored online free to access.

things like logos, boxart, trailers, screens and other miscellaneous stuff related to an upcoming game - basically whatever they throw to the press.

i had this really good site i used to gather stuff for the ACR thread but its escaped me now and its really annoying.

Maybe you can search if they have a flickr account. Most PlayStation game art is in their flickr page. Don't know about other though :/

Nemesis_

I know there are some companies (Capcom, for example) who have a lot of their art online and even in PSD form so it's easy to put on graphics though this is protected for members of the media only.

There's other sites like GamesPress.com or VGamin that also provide such services, though not sure what the latter is like anymore.

Finally, if you search for "Game Renders" you'll hopefully find something that might help you out - there's a whole community of people who "cut out" artwork for use in graphics to make what they call "renders" for people who design and develop graphics.

Apparently Gearbox are not that "up with it" in releasing artwork and such, but a quick google image search of Borderlands 2 Renders has found some things that might help you - though I can only seem to find four different kinds.

For example:

(from VGBoxart.com)

2318_borderlands-2-prev.png

Go to the site and you can download a 3000 x 3000 PNG of that art :)

Salsa

Hi, will Salsa still be banned when XCOM hits on October 9? If not, I would like to request the XCOM OT instead.

If it's required:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown by Jintor (3rd September 2012, but only if Salsa can't do it)

/edit Withdrawn.

do it. I'll be busy with Dishonored since it's the same day, and XCOM requires a head with full attention.

backing from XCOM, so OP can remove that (unless no one wants to make it of course)

moojito

Randomly stumbled onto this thread. Damn, this is a sign of a forum with its shiznit together. Maybe this crazy gaf idea will work, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom