• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT6| We Only Build in Black. And Sometimes Very Dark Grey.

Can't tell if that is Hawkman or Hawkgirl in the Super Friends anniversary set. The have El Dorado, but I dont see any Wonder Twins. I hope they are in the Batman CMF series 2.

Thiught one set was a Friends set. LEGO actually made a Ski set that wasn't Friends set.

Not sure what's up with the tree trunk minifig. not sure yet if I like it.

Can't tell if that is Hawkman or Hawkgirl in the Super Friends anniversary set. The have El Dorado, but I dont see any Wonder Twins. I hope they are in the Batman CMF series 2.

It's Hawkgirl, you can tell because of the red boots. Hawkman in the film looks identical to the figure included in the Darkseid set. The Wonder Twins are in the list of 'rumoured' S2 CMFs on Eurobricks. It's probably true since everything else 'rumoured' there has turned out to be true.

papluh

Winter Village Station
dRehIG9.jpg

Osahi

Winter Village Station
dRehIG9.jpg

Love the bus. Not really feeling the station itself as it sits somewhat weird onto the platform and doesn't look very complex or special (though the diagonal building of the tower is cool).

Will get it nonetheless. It's tradition now to have the Winter Village sets up in the living room in stead of a real tree.

Love the bus. Not really feeling the station itself as it sits somewhat weird onto the platform and doesn't look very complex or special (though the diagonal building of the tower is cool).

Will get it nonetheless. It's tradition now to have the Winter Village sets up in the living room in stead of a real tree.

Yeah, station looks half-baked (its tempting you to buy two). Eases my disappointment that I haven't picked up any Winter Village sets (and it's way too late to start now).

Rootbeer

Banned
Every year these next year catalogs leak and every year I wonder how in the hell I'm going to afford half of the stuff that looks good.

And that's with a huge chunk of the sets still being hidden or unannounced.

Not looking any different this time around!

Osahi

Yeah, station looks half-baked (its tempting you to buy two). Eases my disappointment that I haven't picked up any Winter Village sets (and it's way too late to start now).

Compared to the modulars Winter Sets always had that 'downscaled' feel to me, but this feels somewhat bland compared to the Toy Shop and Santa's Workshop.

Then again, usually when I see WV sets in real life I'm absolutely charmed, even if I didn't like it in pictures.

Osahi

According to Brickset forums the reveal is today, so we'll get more and better pictures of the WV Train Station soon. I'm curious about the 'interiour' of the station.

valkyre

Can technic fans give me some advise on how to make large structures have better support in order not to bend?

I am fairly novice when it comes to technic usage and I have quite a big structure going on that is strarting to bend because of weight.

Are there any tips I can use?

papluh

Can technic fans give me some advise on how to make large structures have better support in order not to bend?

I am fairly novice when it comes to technic usage and I have quite a big structure going on that is strarting to bend because of weight.

Are there any tips I can use?

What kind of structure? And what kind of load?

From my experience on building some bridges the technic bricks are the way to go. Once connected by pins and secured by plates/bricks they can bear quite some load

mclem

Every year these next year catalogs leak and every year I wonder how in the hell I'm going to afford half of the stuff that looks good.

And that's with a huge chunk of the sets still being hidden or unannounced.

Not looking any different this time around!

This time last year, though, we didn't even know so much of the most exciting releases for this year. I wonder what we're not seeing!

If it's only 2000 pieces more I bet on the outside its gonna be a slightly revamped UCS millennium falcon, but the inside will have a bunch of tiny detail pieces. So the over all volume won't be much more which might be a turn off for some.

Either that or it will be a larger UCS falcon with no interior

Koren

I hope it's the same size as the previous one, but with more attention to details (and insides). It's nice to have a minifig-scale Falcon.

But I also hope it's 700€ (or less, but I doubt it).

tuffy

I'm anticipating a partial interior, from the cockpit to the ramp and maybe a little further back. Basically enough space for smuggling compartments, a holographic chess table, and that sort of thing. That'd add some playability to it without going completely overboard.

ghostmind

If it's only 2000 pieces more I bet on the outside its gonna be a slightly revamped UCS millennium falcon, but the inside will have a bunch of tiny detail pieces. So the over all volume won't be much more which might be a turn off for some.

Either that or it will be a larger UCS falcon with no interior

It can't be larger, 10079 is already unwieldy as it is.

I'm hoping for the same size or slightly smaller, with tons of internal and external details.

willp2003

I'm not that fussed about an interior, as long as it looks amazing on the outside. Just want to se it now. I'm impressed with the lack of leaked pictures, compared to normal.

Old Luke has to be a polybag exclusive for buying the falcon
They want the sting to be less painful

Old Luke will then resell for $200 which brings the falcon down to $600

Lego bros ;)

Osahi

I think gray is the amount of pieces in TM, and tan the additional pieces in the new set. And that colors doesn't matter...

Those are 2x4 in any case... UCS Minecraft Star Wars? :D

You're probably right. But still, one can only try to pick these teasers apart :p

Pretty sure tan is the taj mahals pieces

Hmm, the grey batch seems way bigger. Tan is probably the extra amount, like Koren said.

Old Luke will be a polybag exclusive given out to 100 randomly chosen preorders.

Chaos will reign.

Lolego
Welp

It'll be like sdcc where you tap an iPad to see if you win the lego set or Minifigure, lots of L's have been taken by me for that
Free try with any purchase of $50 👀

Top Bottom