• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-2017 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| Villanova has no fans so this is their thread

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Huckleberry just won't call a TO for any reason. This game was close to being off the rails, and he's like nope.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Losing to perennial NIT power Va Tech at home in the last day of a 10 day road trip is unacceptable. I'm done with these gutless losers. See you guys next year or whenever they fire Beilein.

BajiBoxer

Banned
We hanging tought with UVA!

Maybe Kenpom was on to something with us as preseason number 13

Yeah, looking pretty good! It's a fun game. Going to be tough to hang on. Virginia's defense is great. Also, our free throw shooting could kill us down the stretch.

Defenitely been looking like a top 25 team lately, though.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Damn. Lyle is so talented, but can be so stupid sometimes. You're not Lebron. Don't play heroball in a tie game. Run some real offense.

UCF blew out Stetson 81-45. Were close to the tourney last season. 17th straight win vs them dating back to like 2001.

They're always fun because whenever we play at their place, we take over the arena. Our fans have rushed their court before. A series in which we should never host them at home and instead play them only at Stetson.

UCF 5-1 on the season and just got a big playmaker back tonight. Amazing what a competent coach can do. Thanks Stanford!

oh man, still a chance here....

terrible last possession, still almost made it. Cant win with 20 turnovers

I have hope for this team though

thefro

Isiah Thomas gets his revenge on Jordan (not my photo)

VdCqIFC.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So tomorrow vs Maine is supposed to be the day. I don't know which ones are coming back but I think it may be both Tatum and Bolden.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Nice win for WVU at UVA. Wish we'd shown up for the first half against Temple last week.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Xavier's roster is like a collection of kids Michigan recruited.

Recruited but did not offer O'Mara and Sumner (Mistake!)

Recruited Bluiett and lost him to UCLA

Then they just straight up beat us for Goodin.

Rosters only have 5 guys right?

Jayson Tatum will play for Duke today
Marques Bolden might play for Duke today
Grayson Allen might not play for Duke today
Frank Jackson might not play for Duke today

When Duke gets everybody back, I'd like to see them actually use everybody.

K has 13 scholarship players for the first time since time. I say take advantage of that depth and run teams out of the building. But I guess he has 1000 more wins and 5 more titles than me, so he's going to do what he's going to do.

Notice that Matt Jones hasn't taken a 3 in this game.

K may have whispered in his ear that the next airball he throws up is his scholarship.

EDIT: As soon as I say something...

When Duke gets everybody back, I'd like to see them actually use everybody.

K has 13 scholarship players for the first time since time. I say take advantage of that depth and run teams out of the building. But I guess he has 1000 more wins and 5 more titles than me, so he's going to do what he's going to do.

lol

You, me, truly, Jack White, and everybody else knows that when the going gets tough, he'll find a way to play 8 max.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The scrubs actually looked good with Amile leading them. I think White and Vrank have legit skills and DeLaurier just needs some time.

Top Bottom