• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Jamie OD

Yeah Evil Ryu is a thing?

He is. It's a secret character that's been around since the Alpha games I think. It was mostly a pallet swap until SF4 gave him a proper model. And yeah the story is Ryu has the same rage within him that Akuma has and his Evil form is when it completely overwhelms him.

zeemumu

He is. It's a secret character that's been around since the Alpha games I think. It was mostly a pallet swap until SF4 gave him a proper model. And yeah the story is Ryu has the same rage within him that Akuma has and his Evil form is when it completely overwhelms him.

Even Dan can do it in the comics.

tumblr_n85gusUJrz1tbvx4ho2_1280.jpg

He promptly trips in a backpack in the next panel

Zubz

Banned
Part of me wonders if they'll ever bite the "Alucard vs. Cell" bullet. It'd be fantastic, but a little predictable.

DBZ Kai Buu Saga will finish on Toonami before they finish the Cell saga.

Cell Saga officially started over 4 years ago and we just got to the Cell games. There's a big difference between something that releases each week and another thing that comes out every several months while also competing with, like, 3 other major projects for the creators' time.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
eh

that was the first one of those to just not be funny at all.

Conan-san

Bet you anything Shinra trys to take Cell down and that uses that footage of the army trying to blow cell away.

And I'm putting money down on Alucard getting his release order from Intregra (for the London situation), blowing her off to fight Cell only to then blow HIM off when it turns out Anderson is in London.

He'll lose the Cell games but he will have defeated Cell in spirit :V

Zubz

Banned
I'm glad they didn't
have Kenshiro lose that fight. I mean, it makes sense seeing how stupidly powerful Cell is, but it would've felt wrong, plus, as Bob & Grexeno pointed out, now they can put other OP characterson the table without it feeling weird to see them lose.

Top Bottom