• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 3 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I went to Catholic school.
Really, for how long?

This cast rules. And man, did the guy who plays Dinesh lose some weight or what?

Also, did anyone catch any subtle differences in the intro? I know they've added and changed stuff over the course of the show... was the Lyft balloon being smaller and bumping into the Uber balloon always there?

Oh god that episode was good. GoT followed by Silicon Valley is fucking perfect.

And god damn at that song playing in the credits. Let it finish out and immediately looked it up. Bout to check out some Run the Jewels tracks asap

W1SSY

Also, did anyone catch any subtle differences in the intro? I know they've added and changed stuff over the course of the show... was the Lyft balloon being smaller and bumping into the Uber balloon always there?

In season 1 and 2 I think that space was just the Napster balloon inflating and deflating. It would be interesting to get a full breakdown on all the changes between seasons though.

Its like the season break never happened.
Richard's attorney accidently breaking parole for drinking kombucha then blacking out
is just right for that character, that got my biggest laugh.

I'm happy GoT is back on but I think Silicon Valley really made the night.

Onward to Fear the Walking Dead !

Madrin

Great episode. It wasn't the best one in the series but I think it got more laughs out of me than any other episode so far.

Fantastic episode, the Stanford deer in particular killed me. TJ is the best, please check out his podcast.

Yes! I didn't realize they were back from hiatus. Now if The Indoor Kids would just come back from hiatus too. TJ and Kumail taking a break to do Silicon Valley really screwed up my podcasts.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Premiere made me happy. Silicon Valley is still doing its Silicon Valley thing and that makes it one of the best shows on TV.

Wollan

This premiere re-affirms to me that it's the best ongoing show. Mixes spot-on humor and industry insight with heartfelt characters. I love the whole cast. New CEO (Stephen Tobolowsky) seems like another great addition.

Hilarious episode as always. Glad this show is back.

Jack Barker is conniving in his own way. I was hoping the episode would end with big head funding a new company for the pied piper crew but I knew there wasn't enough time after we found out.

Shaneus

Have to say, my favourite "bit" in the whole episode was the initial setup
of the "one in five" going from Hooli, that one lawyer(?) who wasn't paying attention, and then when it came to the actual firings there was only four lawyers left
. Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom