• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Mochi

4603485884_cde8b1b384_b_large.jpg

Or more specifically, sweet starch.

Potato starch, sweet starch, same thing.

But yeah, if Sanji fights Katakuri I hope he brings back the knives.

Red Fire

Jinbei joins, pudding will be seen as Sanji's wife so they have to take her with them after big mom gets down, and then they all together, including carrot, sail to wano where carrot will get her tragic backstory and join too.
All of them joined.

Everyone happy?
Oh and gin will appear sometime. NOW everyone's happy alright

Great now I feel bad for that :-(
You can't be attacking gravity rush sales like that.
Jinbei joins, pudding will be seen as Sanji's wife so they have to take her with them after big mom gets down, and then they all together, including carrot, sail to wano where carrot will get her tragic backstory and join too.
All of them joined.

Everyone happy?
Not until Blackbeard disposes of shanks

All of them joined.

Everyone happy?

I'm happy.

We all know that Gin is dead.

turmoil

Banned
All of them joined.

Everyone happy?

Not without Enel

I mean Carrot either has to join the fleet or the main crew. Luffy pretty much has every possible species except a Mink in his fleet or crew already. It's unlikely that Pedro will join as he's far too connected with Zou.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean Carrot either has to join the fleet or the main crew. Luffy pretty much has every possible species except a Mink in his fleet or crew already. It's unlikely that Pedro will join as he's far too connected with Zou.

Nah, it's Pekoms. The rest have important Zou duties like Pedro.

I wonder if Oda going to stick with 10 people like what luffy said all those years back.
Maybe he will add 1 or 2 more.
2 more maxed (not counting our new member Jinbe)I'd say. Any more gets a bit crowded. Some will argue it already is but by regular standards the strawhats are small as all hell but full of quality

smurfx

get some go again
Nah, it's Pekoms. The rest have important Zou duties like Pedro.
i think pedro will become a pirate again once kaido is defeated. he might go out searching for the lost road poneglyph as a payment to luffy for defeating kaido. carrot will join him and possibly pekoms.

LotusHD

Banned
The more I think of it, the more I realize we're forgetting one thing regarding Carrot: Pedro. More than likely Carrot goes back with him.

I ain't forget nothing, Oda could easily just make her say "Nah, I ain't done adventuring"

All up to him though.

I swear, if Jinbei dies after Oda gets me to start liking him after such a legendary chapter I'm going to be so pissed.

It shouldn't have taken you this long :(

smurfx

get some go again
jimbei has to payback blackbeard for what he did to whitebeard and ace. he will stay around long enough to do that much. can't guarantee his safety in the final showdown with the world government. he might end up finally laying down his life for luffy then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom