• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft All-Star Bros for Xbox One & Windows 10

The Flash

Banned
Shadow Jago is live on the US store. Includes 1,500 KI Gold.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Ultimate-Shadow-Jago-Pack/b4bd105a-7a93-4872-9340-6e3f884eadc6

How big is the update on the Xbox?

L02GFdO.gif

KingBroly

Banned
Windows 10 store is giving me fits about where I can install this damn thing :|

So I have to restart the ENTIRE download again. WTF Microsoft? Let me choose where I want to install it now, not by some universal protocol.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Thanks!

The Supreme edition does look like a great deal but I don't know whether I want to stick with the game long-term. On the flip side I also don't like being restricted to playing the game with one character that's going to be rotated out so that's why I'm leaning towards getting just a single combo breaker pack.

you do what you're comfortable with.

but figuring out which season you want may damage your brain

Season 1 has a lot of basic archetypes while season 2 has more complex characters (mechanically speaking)

NotLiquid

Question about installing games from the Windows Store. The description says the following:

Killer Instinct will install to the default location set by your device. To see where the game will install as default, press the Windows key, type “Storage” and then select ‘Storage.’ Here you can choose which drive apps will save to by default.

I went to the location as specified but the option to actually change where I want to save the app (or game in this situation) is grayed out. What gives? Am I actually required to install this on my main drive?

Gowans

Turned on Xbox and started KI and its updated.

Got the message "Save File Updated, Gowans007 Your Save File has been upgraded and now can be used on Windows 10"

;)

Sitting at 15% on my Xbox One. It won't be done before I have to go to class :(

ONE LINER:
Fulgore
"You going to bark all day, little doggy? Or are you going to bite?" -Reservoir Dogs

Question about installing games from the Windows Store. The description says the following:

I went to the location as specified but the option to actually change where I want to save the app (or game in this situation) is grayed out. What gives? Am I actually required to install this on my main drive?

I think that means you're on an old build, before they actually implemented the feature. Time to update.

Can't wait to download this when I get home

finally, the only good Killer Instinct for PC

edit: i wonder if my surface pro 3 catches on fire if I try to install this at work

JaggedSac

Do you have more than one drive?

Edzi

Downloaded the game and tested it with my TE2+ and everything works flawlessly on high settings. Gotta go to work now, but I'm stoked to finally buy the supreme edition and play it later tonight.

Hopefully the crossplay is working fine.

Waiting to see how this pans out on Windows Store, I really feel that MS should make it an priority to make the experience much more user friendly. Hopefully build offers some insight on what they are doing to improve the experience (especially in the games department).

-MD-

Waited a long time to see this on PC.

My download is going pretty quick too, 30% done in 20 min.

GooeyHeat

Stupid question, probably, but which character is currently free, and is there a way to check that without opening the game? I'm gonna try the free version to see if it can run before I buy anything, so I'd just like to know who I'm gonna have to play as.

Stupid question, probably, but which character is currently free, and is there a way to check that without opening the game? I'm gonna try the free version to see if it can run before I buy anything, so I'd just like to know who I'm gonna have to play as.

It's Sabrewulf right now I believe.

vg260

The Win10 download was really fast for me. It's done, but the Xbox version is still chugging (did the uninstall/reinstall)

Cyros

I think its Sabrewulf right now.

The Flash

Banned

Edit:

It's Sabrewulf. He's one of the easiest characters to use for new players.

Just a quick question. If I buy the Combo Breaker pack and just get the 8 characters. I can unlock the retro costumes right?
In the Ultra pack I don't care about getting the characters early, double XP, or even KI gold. I just want the characters and the costumes like I did in Season 1 and 2. Only the Ultra pack lists the retro costumes. I don't wanna pay 31.99 for the Ultra pack considering it's double what Season 1 and Season 2 Ultra costed.

Just a quick question. If I buy the Combo Breaker pack and just get the 8 characters. I can unlock the retro costumes right?
In the Ultra pack I don't care about getting the characters early, double XP, or even KI gold. I just want the characters and the costumes like I did in Season 1 and 2. Only the Ultra pack lists the retro costumes. I don't wanna pay 31.99 for the Ultra pack considering it's double what Season 1 and Season 2 Ultra costed.

You would need to buy the retros, they aren't unlockable through gameplay if you buy the combo breaker pack

//DEVIL//

I bought season 3 combo breaker and shadow jago. downloading both on xbox and pc.

I cant wait. i also don't understand why people would pay another 20$ for customs. way too much

wamberz1

Wow fuckin god tier op
I've been wanting to get into KI forever and now I finally can. Ill start playing and post more when I get home from work.

You would need to buy the retros, they aren't unlockable through gameplay if you buy the combo breaker pack

That's really confusing. The Ultra pack for Season 1 was £15 and Season 2 was £20. This is £32 and comes with stuff I don't want. I think they're taking a piss with the pricing here.

Top Bottom