• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

dren

Positive Seller Feedback for dcassell

Easy transaction and fast shipping!! Item arrived in excellent condition. Thanks

Positive seller feedback for Amagon.

Purchased a Hori Tough Pouch for my switch from him. His PMs were prompt, and his shipping was damn fast. A pleasure to buy from.

Kambing

Positive feedback for Kambing

Seriously amazing seller I confronted him about a few items coming to him with a deal and got more than I could have ever bargained for great to respond quick and easy to work with would deal with again anytime!

Positive Buyer Feedback for MulderYuffie

Was a pleasure to do business with. Fast payment and responsive communication.

Positive seller feedback for FantasticMrsnake

Absolutely amazing service. Was kind enough to hold my item for a while until i was able to pay.

Buy with absolute confidence.

Can't thank him enough.

Can confirm.
Positive Feedback for tareqsalah1
Excellent buyer and great communication, it was my first time sending an item overseas and everything went smooth.

Garryk

Positive seller feedback for saathe

He sold me his UK Limited Edition of Zelda: BotW. Great communicator and did a great job with packaging and shipping.

DasRaven

Positive seller feedback for Silfolion. Easy transaction.
3AQmK.gif

saathe

Neo Member
Positive seller feedback for saathe

He sold me his UK Limited Edition of Zelda: BotW. Great communicator and did a great job with packaging and shipping.

Garryk was a great buyer, his payment came through smoothly and was a pleasure to work with!

T-Rex.

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Garrett Hawke

Wanted to buy Steam credit off him and didn't realise I hadn't responded to his PM yet he was kind enough to hold it for me despite others being interested in the item. Received the code immediately after payment as well.

Positive Buyer Feedback for LaunchpadMcQ this is the second time that we do business and again he did everything very fast he is an awesome buyer!

Hinchy

Positive buyer feedback for GringoJB.

Positive buyer feedback for Clunker.

Positive buyer feedback for Pathlesscookies.

Top Bottom