• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Free Weekend 5/25-5/28 on Xbox One and Steam

This weekend you can explore everything a post-nuclear Boston has to offer with the first-ever Fallout 4 Free Weekend. From May 25 to 28, Xbox Live Gold Members and Steam users will be able to play all of Fallout 4's base content and try out Mods for free.

In tandem, Steam, PlayStation Store and Xbox Live will offer savings for Fallout 4's base game and Season Pass, with discounts up to 67% off

https://bethesda.net/en/article/JfpjRMfAcukkAyK6G2IqO/fallout-4-xbox-and-steam-free-weekend

Might be interested in the season pass but I still haven't even played the New Vegas DLC yet so could hold off for quite a while longer. Did the story DLC end up being any good?

Ive had a yearning to play this again, but sold my xbox one, how much is this on ps with the sale? I mustve put around 200 hours into it on xbox

Might be interested in the season pass but I still haven't even played the New Vegas DLC yet so could hold off for quite a while longer. Did the story DLC end up being any good?

Automation, and Far Harbor were a lot of fun for me as I loved the new quests, weapons, and building robots. Nuka World is ok but doesn't offer much outside of weapons for players who hate raiders.

LOLCats

Banned
I've been playing recently and 190+ hours in on PC. Its really a great game. Sure the story is a little lacking but game play is fun. Mods make it look amazing and its incredibly stable, even with the 150+ mods or whatever i'm running.

I was going to wait until FO4 VR to get back into it, but i remembered i am not buying any Gen 1 VR. so it will be a while.

anyway good times.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm having way too much fun with mods.

w6tLXaw.jpg

Salsa

Im guessing the save data stays if I ever buy it right

fuck it I dont have anything to do on Sunday. I wonder if I can even finish it

PS4 only has access to mods that make use of already in game assets, so no external textures, sound files, geometry, etc. It's incredibly bare-bones.
I recently went back in and are level/Perk mods gone too? I accidentally erased the mod I had because it was blank and no mods I searched for had them.

Felspawn

And I just got the season pass on my ps4 yesterday.... Fuck me

Edit: NVM, I called up Sony and they credited me the difference

Van Bur3n

huh? ps4 has had mods for ages.

Mod support that is limited to only in-game assets. Which hardly scraps the surface of what mods have to offer.

Not saying that's particularly Bethesda's fault either in how that whole situation ended up, but a Bethesda game without mods is like pancakes with nothing on it. With mods its fucking waffles with whatever toppings you want.

Bry0

Worth a play through if you are a fan of Bethesda softworks games. That said, it's probably one of the most shallow games they've released.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have like 20+ mods installed. The game has a built in mod thing where you can just download which ones you want. Do that or go to Nexus mods and browse through hundreds of mods.

Yes I am running around buck nekkid destroying anything with a lightsaber and having my own army of gundams.

N5xOsbn.jpg

Mett

I have like 20+ mods installed. The game has a built in mod thing where you can just download which ones you want. Do that or go to Nexus mods and browse through hundreds of mods.

Yes I am running around buck nekkid destroying anything with a lightsaber and having my own army of gundams.

N5xOsbn.jpg

I want gundams!

I'll be trying out the PC version when it goes live!

Budi

Anyone else having troubles downloading it on Steam? I click the "play game" button and the screen refreshes but nothing else happens. No downloads starting or the game in my library.

Is the Playstation Store discount live on US PSN? Nothing happening on the UK one I can tell you. The game itself is, and has been, on sale in a under £16 sale but the Season Pass is still full price. I've checked Bethesda and there was just the mention of 'Playstation Store' so I assumed it was everywhere?

Edit - Never mind I asked Playstation UK and no discount for us. Bethesda not clearly wording it as US only I guess. Thanks Bethesda.

Top Bottom