• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

omgkitty

I like that all of Mondo's flagship artists of the past are now relegated to being rolled out once or twice a year for some stupid super hero movie.

Blue Lou

I think this may be an old one but I found it amusing.

DEBvdNrXcAE19pY.jpg

https://www.redbubble.com/people/graphiccontent/works/8657598-toy-stories-reservoir-dolls?p=poster

IronRinn

Tuesday, July 18th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck and Vice Press (for you Europeans): E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial by Drew Struzan.

24" x 36" 19-color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 525, $200

24" x 36" 19-color screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 225, $225

These will be the remainders from Bottleneck's screening this Friday, July 14th.

LaneDS

Do we have any idea what Olly Moss has been up to? Haven't seen his name turn up much lately and am wondering what he's working on (or if he's taking a break).

Meier

Do we have any idea what Olly Moss has been up to? Haven't seen his name turn up much lately and am wondering what he's working on (or if he's taking a break).

He responded to a tweet somewhat recently about this. If I recall, he indicated that he wasn't doing anything poster related for a long time. Might have some 5x5s for sale again sometime in the near future though.

Arkotype

Hello all -

Just to let you know - My PM151 prints are half price (£15 instead of £30) until the end of July - specs as follows:

● 500mm x 700mm
● Single colour lithographic print (Double hit)
● Limited Edition of x151 of each variant
● Charizard Red [Pantone 2035]
● Blastoise Blue [Pantone 2728]
● Printed on Arjowiggins Pop'Set Cloud 170g
● Hand numbered
● Produced by Generation Press

They're available to buy here:
http://arkotype.tictail.com

+ I've got a case study on my site which outlines the project:
http://arkotype.co/work/pm151/

Some images:

PM1_1400.jpg

PM2_1400.jpg

PM3_1400.jpg

PM5_1400.jpg

PM6_1400.jpg

PM7_1400.jpg

LaneDS

He's working on games again I believe.

He responded to a tweet somewhat recently about this. If I recall, he indicated that he wasn't doing anything poster related for a long time. Might have some 5x5s for sale again sometime in the near future though.

Gotcha, thanks guys. Would be stoked if he's working on another game but will probably be stoked regardless.

Hello all -

Just to let you know - My PM151 prints are half price (£15 instead of £30) until the end of July - specs as follows:

Cheers, you do good work. Hope others on the board outside of this thread are aware!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Guess that answers the question why Eric Powell is going to be at MondoCon.

They should've gotten him to do Super Castlevania IV. :p

Glassboy

If anyone is going to comic con and doesn't like whatever baby driver poster mondo is gonna drop, I'd be more than willing to buy it plus a tip.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Man, it's going to hard to top Kurtz's Baby Driver.

Also, I guess it's inevitable that we'll see a Goon figure from Mondo.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I like the concept of that Baby Driver, but something about the car looks like a bad 3d model of a car--a bit toy-ish.

b3b0p

Why are they releasing video game fancy posters at Comic Con? I feel like this doesn't give us peons who can't attend (or aren't comic nerds) not a fighting chance to get one. Arg!

IronRinn

Regular version of Taylor's Attack on Titan will be sold online during the con.

MTaylor_AttackOnTitan_FINAL_REGULAR_6.21.17-225x450.jpg

Edit: Looks like they'll have regular versions up on the website for a few of them:

While the variants of Labyrinth, Beauty and the Beast, Attack on Titan, and 2001 will be con exclusives, their regular versions will go on sale online at the same time their counterparts are available at the booth. So even if you won't be attending Comic-Con, keep your eyes open! You could snag yourself a Mondo print. Of course, any posters not sold at the con will go on sale online at a later date.

LaneDS

Cyclops Print Works (i.e. Mockingbird) shared this from D23 on their Facebook earlier today:

At #d23expo we released our first official @disney @squareenix #kingdomhearts art piece. This the first in a series of videogame pieces we'll be releasing.

76qWm2c.jpg

Not sure if that'll be all Disney themed videogame stuff, but I'm hoping it'll be a wider range than that. Either way, thought it was cool so sharing for the non-FB folks.

Top Bottom