• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Mendrox

Also I wanna see an One Piece Game which is like DB Fighter Z. So much potential. Imagine all these moves which you could just copy from the panels. Would be perfect.

tumblr_owojbwHZ8P1wc7smyo1_400.gif

LotusHD

Banned
People like Kidd/killer and bonnie were more exciting than bege?? They've done nothing other than getting their shit wrecked.

He said one of the most boring, which is true. Kidd may have gotten his ass kicked, but his powers are pretty dope.

People like Kidd/killer and bonnie were more exciting than bege?? They've done nothing other than getting their shit wrecked.

Kid (along with Law and Luffy) was the most prominent Supernova on Sabaody and had the highest bounty out of them all. Cool design and magneto powers. He was interesting from day one for me.
Bonny has that rumoured Whitebead/World Government connection. I'd call that interesting.
Killer I'll give you. He's definitely the worst of the WG.

Grexeno

Yeah, this is the first time I'm completely sure Carrot is joining, along with the "the next two might join at the same time" thing.

Ray Down

Banned
Yeah, this is the first time I'm completely sure Carrot is joining, along with the "the next two might join at the same time" thing.

It wasn't same time, just back to back.

The wording is new nakama successfully.

Which nakama instead of crew could just be referring to the fleet considering when the statement was made.

LotusHD

Banned
Kid (along with Law and Luffy) was the most prominent Supernova on Sabaody and had the highest bounty out of them all. Cool design and magneto powers. He was interesting from day one for me.
Bonny has that rumoured Whitebead/World Government connection. I'd call that interesting.
Killer I'll give you. He's definitely the worst of the WG.

Yea also at the time, people thought Bonney might be connected to Big Mom.

But yea, Urouge and Bege have definitely benefited the most from the timeskip.

Ray Down

Banned

Bonnery is a unique female in OP (complete glutton), weird devil fruit and weird lines from her and others she not really unknown (Sakazuki being alarmed with chills in his spine when she escaped, her having an unknown connection to the WBP)

Plus she's a female in OP so people get obsessive with her to stupid degree and tend to be 100% serious

BHK3

Banned
He said one of the most boring, which is true. Kidd may have gotten his ass kicked, but his powers are pretty dope.
I mean they all have dope powers, Idk why there isn't a cult for Apoo since he was the only one with big enough drums to attack an admiral and then just hop skip away before getting falcon kicked. A Skypien and a dude with a mythical zoan definitely are as well but we haven't see anything out of Drake aside from Cover stories right? Kidds bounty was just cause he's a giant dick right? Other then him killing another pirate crew I wish OP would show other fellow pirates actually being bad outside of CLEAR villains.
Bonnery is a unique female in OP (complete glutton), weird devil fruit and weird lines from her and others she not really unknown (Sakazuki being alarmed with chills in his spine when she escaped, her having an unknown connection to the WBP)

Plus she's a female in OP so people get obsessive with her to stupid degree and tend to be 100% serious
I don't remember anything from bonnie other than her getting kidnapped by the blackbeard pirates so I guess their could be more to her. The female aspect is overpowering.

Ray Down

Banned
I don't remember anything from bonnie other than her getting kidnapped by the blackbeard pirates so I guess their could be more to her. The female aspect is overpowering.

01px_FVO.jpg

The only female character who I haven't people really obsessive over was Sadi.

Who's now obsessive over Magellan

latest

Magellan is so fucking cool

Lmao so I gotta share this. Wife saw the clip for the special next week all she sees is sanji kicking luffy. Yells out o you can fight luffy but not ya brothers
Me-but Zeff
Her/that man had his time to live
*in tears right now.

BHK3

Banned
http://s28.postimg.org/rh1o8vz4d/01px_FVO.jpg[IMG]

The only female character who I haven't people really obsessive over was Sadi.

Who's now obsessive over Magellan

[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/3/37/Magellan_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20130304032943[IMG]

[SPOILER]Magellan is so fucking cool[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
I really wish there was a fanbase for Sadi, I actually enjoy her trope.

caliph95

Following the fishman island arc with the dub god the new fishman pirates are so trash, boring characters
They exist to show how strong the Strawhats are

Zoro took their leader by basically one shotting him underwater before he gouged in pills them got bounced around by Luffy and only had trouble because he was in a bubble and his df weakness

Hody is shitty arlong, which is intentional anyway

Top Bottom