• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Hellshingu
(05-20-2017, 03:25 AM)
This game really wants me to play superman and deadshot. A majority of my gear drops seems to be for them.

I don't want to play as them. :(
ZeroX03
(05-20-2017, 03:27 AM)
One of Captain Cold's epic weapons is the "Legendary Tomorrow Cold Gun", yes!
Skilletor
(05-20-2017, 03:28 AM)
Just had another weird glitch. Controls reset to default even though I've changed them in configuration.

Had to reset the game to fix it.
Chamber
love on your sleeve
(05-20-2017, 03:28 AM)
I might end up playing Black Adam over Superman just for Gear selection alone. I think him and Scarecrow probably have the best in the game.
Data West
coaches in the WNBA
(05-20-2017, 03:30 AM)
upgraded to a 4k hdr tv

waifu harley looks even better
Grisby
(05-20-2017, 03:30 AM)
Supergirl is loads of fun. Been trying out Black Canary too. Seems like there's a lot of fun characters here.
wamberz1
(05-20-2017, 03:43 AM)
I swear to god, I'm the choke master....
Feels like every damn fight ends with the opponent having less than 10% health...
Slaythe
(05-20-2017, 03:47 AM)
Let me state that the upside down/spinning battles are cancer.

Got me sick.
Xeteh
(05-20-2017, 03:47 AM)
Drives me nuts when I can't get a combo to work but I cannot figure out what the problem is.

Messing around with Ivy and she has starter where you meterburn the vine drill and follow up with f3. I can land it like 1 time out of 10, every other time it doesn't come out fast enough and I'm late.
Skilletor
(05-20-2017, 03:49 AM)
Not being able to search player matches without gear buffs is lame. Just had a bane doing like 50% to me with his specials.
jmxxii
(05-20-2017, 03:50 AM)
I was able to get into PSN Gaf LS 4 Guild just need app accepted - psnid jmxxii. I feel so dumb i dropped from the first one, damn stoner moment.
Outtrigger888
(05-20-2017, 03:51 AM)
Wait so character stats matter online?
Skilletor
(05-20-2017, 03:52 AM)

Originally Posted by Outtrigger888

Wait so character stats matter online?

In player matches, both people have to agree to turning off buffs. So far, nobody wants to.
Outtrigger888
(05-20-2017, 03:53 AM)

Originally Posted by Skilletor

In player matches, both people have to agree to turning off buffs. So far, nobody wants to.

I'm playing king of the hill can both agree before the match?

This is For Honor all over again, Jesus I don't have time to invest into unlocking a bunch of shit.
wamberz1
(05-20-2017, 03:54 AM)
Ps4 pad player: Dpad or joystick?
Femto.
(05-20-2017, 03:59 AM)

Originally Posted by wamberz1

NRS games play best with D-pad. In fact, joysitck (if you mean the analog sticks) is never ideal for any fighting game.
Finaika
(05-20-2017, 04:00 AM)

Originally Posted by Grisby

Supergirl is loads of fun. Been trying out Black Canary too. Seems like there's a lot of fun characters here.

My 2 favorite characters atm too.
Tyrant Rave

Not being able to search player matches without gear buffs is lame. Just had a bane doing like 50% to me with his specials.

I wish it would turn it off if one player votes for it. Of course someone with higher gear will want to keep it on lol

I just don't care about stat-points in a fighter, so it's really lame I'm basically stuck dealing with it outside of Ranked or matches with people I know.
wamberz1

Originally Posted by Femto.

NRS games play best with D-pad. In fact, joysitck (if you mean the analog sticks) is never ideal for any fighting game.

Thought that was the case. Just having a lot of trouble with the back forward motion on pad. Fat thumbs keep hitting up and down.
Skilletor
(05-20-2017, 04:02 AM)
Can't turn off mic chat? Just had somebody yell at me the whole match calling me a faggot and hoping I get cancer.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:04 AM)

Originally Posted by ZeroX03

One of Captain Cold's epic weapons is the "Legendary Tomorrow Cold Gun", yes!

Those Legends references! I thought the Prison Break reference was great but this takes the cake.
Finaika
(05-20-2017, 04:05 AM)

Originally Posted by wamberz1

I have an arcade stick too, but having trouble performing combos into supermoves by pressing the L2 + R2 together, it seems to be easier with the joypad?

Are NetherRealm games better suited with a standard joypad than an arcade stick?
Xevren
(05-20-2017, 04:09 AM)

Can't turn off mic chat? Just had somebody yell at me the whole match calling me a faggot and hoping I get cancer.

Not that I can tell and it's god awful. I just make a private party if im playing randoms.
Pac3y
(05-20-2017, 04:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Finaika

Are NetherRealm games better suited with a standard joypad than an arcade stick?

Seems there's always loads of people playing NRS games on pads. I'd say stick players a rarity in comparison, each to their own. I can't play anything unless it's on a fight stick myself, tried to go back but just can't revert at all.
Slaythe
(05-20-2017, 04:13 AM)
Competitive mode should be the default. Nobody should be forced to play with the gears stats ffs. Or at least let us set rooms where you can't allow one or the other. :/

It's so fun playing KOTH with fair dudes then one guy joins with broken gear and refuses to use competitive mode. Super.
Papercuts
fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
(05-20-2017, 04:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Tyrant Rave

I wish it would turn it off if one player votes for it. Of course someone with higher gear will want to keep it on lol

I just don't care about stat-points in a fighter, so it's really lame I'm basically stuck dealing with it outside of Ranked or matches with people I know.

It should atleast be opt in instead of opt out. I keep forgetting to shut it off for practice mode.
GringoSuave89
(05-20-2017, 04:18 AM)
Just added a grip of you to the Xbox guild.
Resident4t.
(05-20-2017, 04:27 AM)
I didn't like MKX or the first Injustice, but I'm glad I'm really digging this one. I'm mainly using Wonder Woman right now and she's a lot of fun.

So far I've fought against a bullshit Deadshot, Supergirl, and Poison Ivy.

Originally Posted by Hasney

GAFs House of L's 5: 7A7J9

Add your GAF name to the join message or quote this when you join with your PSN.

Gonna back out after every story fight to check apps.

Psn is SirCaptainPants
Reszo
(05-20-2017, 04:28 AM)
My only grip with the gear system is the price it costs to transform gear to make it look like another piece.
Massive Duck, C.M.
(05-20-2017, 04:29 AM)
Gear works in player mode huh

No wonder I keep getting disconnects
Femto.
(05-20-2017, 04:29 AM)

Originally Posted by Xevren

Not that I can tell and it's god awful. I just make a private party if im playing randoms.

Good idea, I forgot party chat gets prioritized.
beyond_death
(05-20-2017, 04:31 AM)
Does anyone know if Aquaman has gear similar to the classic orange shirt?
Tender Joe
(05-20-2017, 04:31 AM)
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the HUD is getting cut-off on my TV and it's incredibly annoying.

I've never had this problem before with any other game and I cannot find any in-game option to remedy this. I am not using any weird screen ratio or overscan. Anyone have the same problem and/or a solution?

55 inch Samsung 1080p TV using a PS4 Pro.

(Game is awesome so far despite this.)

Thanks!
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:33 AM)

Originally Posted by Slaythe

Competitive mode should be the default. Nobody should be forced to play with the gears stats ffs. Or at least let us set rooms where you can't allow one or the other. :/

It's so fun playing KOTH with fair dudes then one guy joins with broken gear and refuses to use competitive mode. Super.

It makes KotH one sided when players join with Level 20 characters and equivalent gear. Most refuse to turn it off. It throws off the balance. I definitely agree that it should be opt in for gear instead of the current default.
DR2K
Doesn't buy fighting games to actually play them
(05-20-2017, 04:39 AM)

Originally Posted by Outtrigger888

I'm playing king of the hill can both agree before the match?

This is For Honor all over again, Jesus I don't have time to invest into unlocking a bunch of shit.

Play ranked then:
bubumiao
(05-20-2017, 04:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Tender Joe

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the HUD is getting cut-off on my TV and it's incredibly annoying.

I've never had this problem before with any other game and I cannot find any in-game option to remedy this. I am not using any weird screen ratio or overscan. Anyone have the same problem and/or a solution?

55 inch Samsung 1080p TV using a PS4 Pro.

(Game is awesome so far despite this.)

Thanks!

It's in game settings you can lower HUD.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:41 AM)

Originally Posted by beyond_death

Does anyone know if Aquaman has gear similar to the classic orange shirt?

He has a shader; it's the traditional green and orange. I also have some chain mail like chest armour, but it only partially covers his chest.
Last edited by pock3tmonster; 05-20-2017 at 04:44 AM.
RootCause
(05-20-2017, 04:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Slaythe

Let me state that the upside down/spinning battles are cancer.

Got me sick.

lol I can believe this is still a thing.
Xeteh
(05-20-2017, 04:44 AM)
Someone needs to hook a brother up with some Cheetah tech, she seems super fun.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:46 AM)
Quick question regarding Source Crystals: I bought a US copy of the game, digitally, but I'm playing it on my AUS account. If I buy Source Crystals via the in-game store front, are there going to be compatibility issues? The thought never crossed my mind before I purchased the game.
beyond_death

Originally Posted by pock3tmonster

He has a shader; it's the traditional green and orange. I also have some chain mail like chest armour, but it only partially covers his chest.

Ehh yea I've seen that one. I was hoping for an actual full body armour atleast. Not really feeling his bdsm harnesses or shirtless looks.
Reszo
I just racked up 50 Regen tokens from selling all the gear from characters I know I wont bother using.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:49 AM)

Originally Posted by beyond_death

Ehh yea I've seen that one. I was hoping for an actual full body armour atleast. Not really feeling his bdsm harnesses or shirtless looks.

His armour and harnesses aren't bdsm inspired though.

Originally Posted by Tyaren

I loled, when someone likened Aquaman's armor to a BDSM harness. XD It looks more like something a Roman gladiator would wear, including the trident.

I think that was their inspiration. A net would also have been cool...

I'm still holding out for something more traditional, but I also appreciate the bare chest. :3
Finaika
(05-20-2017, 04:50 AM)

Quick question regarding Source Crystals: I bought a US copy of the game, digitally, but I'm playing it on my AUS account. If I buy Source Crystals via the in-game store front, are there going to be compatibility issues? The thought never crossed my mind before I purchased the game.

I'm afraid so.
ZeroX03
(05-20-2017, 04:52 AM)

Yep, no premium skins or quick level ups for you.

I'm not sure if they'll be sold separately, but currently none of them are.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:54 AM)

Yep, no premium skins or quick level ups for you.

I'm not sure if they'll be sold separately, but currently none of them are.

Originally Posted by Finaika

I'm afraid so.

Thanks! I figured as much. Oh well, I'm not fussed - I can still earn them in game. I have every intention of sticking with Injustice for the long haul. I might buy the cheapest pack available in game just to be sure though.
ZeroX03
(05-20-2017, 04:56 AM)

Thanks! I figured as much. Oh well, I'm not fussed - I can still earn them in game. I have every intention of sticking with Injustice for the long haul. I might buy the cheapest pack available in game just to be sure though.

There is no in game store for you. It won't be able to find the US source crystals.

Buying via web store won't work either, can guarantee that.
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 04:58 AM)

There is no in game store for you.

Ohh got it. I hadn't even tried to purchase them, so I didn't know. That makes sense.
patchday
(05-20-2017, 04:59 AM)
yeah I will be playing ranked exclusively because I don't want stats in my MP matches. maybe when I'm maxed level with all epics will I do non-ranked. only then lol
pock3tmonster
(05-20-2017, 05:02 AM)

There is no in game store for you. It won't be able to find the US source crystals.

Buying via web store won't work either, can guarantee that.

I might just buy them via my US PSN account; I'll use that account if I want to play as those specific characters and haven't already unlocked them on my main account. It'll be mostly for local versus matches.