• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Larian Studios teasing that something wicked is coming...

Tovarisc

Edit: Larian Studios are makers of Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2 (for their latest)

eio3Ozu.png

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/921466062541074432

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Guessing this is the console version announcement for Divinity 2.

Or some kind of expansion.

Plum

To save people from asking/googling:

Larian Studios are the people behind the Divinity series and, most recently, Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2.

Tovarisc

To save people from asking/googling:

Larian Studios are the people behind the Divinity series and, most recently, Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2.

Because I'm dummy and just assumed people would know Larian I didn't include this in OP.

Thank you for pointing out my oversight!

spad3

how deep should I cut myself to sign up for whatever this is with a blood contract?

got a paperclip and scissors on standby.

DISCLAIMER: this is meant to be a lighthearted post in a joking manner. I am not suicidal and suicide/self harm is not a joke. ty for understanding.

hank_tree

:D People really need to lower their expectations in here. It's not a console port or an expansion. The game only came out a few weeks ago. Mac version or some halloween dlc seems most likely.

how deep should I cut myself to sign up for whatever this is with a blood contract?

got a paperclip and scissors on standby.

DISCLAIMER: this is meant to be a lighthearted post in a joking manner. I am not suicidal and suicide/self harm is not a joke. ty for understanding.

To the bone!

I'm just kidding don't do that.

Top Bottom