• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

I think Beerus held back severely against Goku the first time around. It's clear that he's still on an entirely different level from Goku, likely even with Kaioken, although that might not make sense to some. Even if Goku could hang with Beerus with Kaioken x10, how long could he even maintain the power? Not very long at all I assume compared to what Beerus could keep doing.

Also, I suspect those last few notches of Beerus' power that he didn't unload on Goku would likely equate to an almost 50-100x multiplier in comparison even to Goku's Blue Kaioken x10.

Even if not so powerful, Beerus very likely wins out based on the fact his body is more capable of handling the power over long stretches compared to Goku's.
We also had true Golden Frieza having trouble with a little bit of destruction energy that beerus blew away

he deserved more :(
c37918126b499f4b9d2e410d31921296757d68e9_hq.gif

Should've brought Ralf and Clark.

YAAAAAAY!

We also had true Golden Frieza having trouble with a little bit of destruction energy that beerus blew away

Exactly! They've clearly demonstrated to us that Beerus is ridiculously overpowered even compared to current Goku. So whoever this mortal is that no god of destruction can defeat is going to truly be a sight to behold.

How dare you guys talk trash about Kahseral, HE WAS TOO PURE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!

No, but since we're on Namek time, probably in the year 2057.

Well they are consistently going at 2 minutes an episode, so if they stick to that and the tournament actually goes to completion with the time running out then the ToP will end in the first half of episode 122, which would end up being at the very end of December, or early January depending on breaks.
I don't see that actually happening though, but it's definitely a possibility. The preview for 105 says the tournament has entered its middle stage, so I could see the ToP actually ending much sooner than December, more like October, maybe November.

Justinh

they should sum up GT in a single episode and have Goku come back from going away with the dragon in the next episode
I was kinda hoping they'd do some kind of thing where they reveal that GT was another universe or something at the start of an episode, then it'd get erased at the end of that episode. That way everyone would be pissed off.

No he's just fine putting them in mortal jeopardy to satisfy his fighting.
Here's a thing that's bothered me about Goku since... had to be early '94:

Videl gets wrecked in the Tournament at the beginning of Buu arc. Goku goes "Okay, I'll go get a senzu right quick, BRB" and...
meanwhile...

Fj0823

Lets Toyotaro this shit

I say we'll have zero explanation for SSG coming back, maybe a throwaway line that fans will cling to until the end of time, at best.

Red Devil

That was kinda hillarious, also Jiren doesn't like what he's seeing for some reason.

So Champa really said vuvuzela, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom