• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus |OT| You don't need a Switch to play this outside!

Izcarielo

Banned
Luckily, they've replaced the key with an international version. Would still recommend contacting them asap if it doesn't go right.

I just sent a mail after reading your feedback. Im from Spain but I also received a censored german version. I really reeeeally hope theyre giving me the international one

MANGOD

Banned
I cant see any info that this is an xbox/pc play anywhere title....... It aint on the windows store, might wanna change the OP

I'm absolutely adoring this game so far, it's everything I loved about the original, cranked up to 11 and polished to a mirror shine.

They've also made the weapons sound extremely punchy and satisfying, can't wait for everyone to get to play it.

Posted in review thread too, but also asking here.

This isn't a spoiler, is it? Kinda bummed that I read this but not sure if I should be. Doesn't seem to be a big deal but was just asking for anyone who might have played the game.

From the PSLS review

"The New Colossus lacks a finale that equals the rest of the game. Thankfully, getting to dispose of the main villain is more than satisfying in all of its own"

Thank you!

Dundar

Sorry if it's already been asked, does Episode Zero appear in the DLC list or not? I had a key from cdkeys, used it on Steam before the unlock date, but I only get Quake champions skins.

Lucifon

Im finding the view bob to be a little bit intense. It's slightly nauseating, but no option to turn it down. Was the first like this?

Also a little blurry on XB1. Looking forward to the X enhancements.

MADGAME

I'm ashamed to say the The New Order is still in my backlog unplayed. I do plan on getting this but it won't be right away. Looking forward to GAF impressions!

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I'm ashamed to say the The New Order is still in my backlog unplayed. I do plan on getting this but it won't be right away. Looking forward to GAF impressions!

The New Order it's great but didn't age all that well, still a fun game to play for sure.

SlickVic

Heh, think this may be the first time I've gotten a game early. Amazon usually seems very particular about not delivering games early (at least for my past experiences), but somehow got through quicker this time. Patches and game installed, so all ready to go.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Well, I pre-ordered the game from CD-keys back in July and still have not received my Steam key!!

I emailed them and haven't heard back.

Worried.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
They didn't send me an email with the key, but clicking the download part of my purchase email shows the key now

Did you check your emails? I bought it this afternoon and immediately got my key.

Still no code from cdkeys....

Yeah, I did, but I haven`t received a mail from the shop. So I checked the link in the order confirmation-mail which leads to this...

wolfkokzo.jpg

My account doesn't show anything. Other than proof that I purchased it.

snakeybro2389

Neo Member
I have 9 hours played so far and halfway through it already. I like it but the first 3-4 hours are kinda stale but it picks up after a certain scene happens.

Ruff

I have to keep stopping because the outrageous headbobbing in this game is making me dizzy. Got to a really out of the blue scene and now I think it's really going to pick up now.

SlickVic

Subtitles on the German audio seem a bit small and they blend into the environment a bit too easily IMO. May have missed an option somewhere to make them a little bit bigger. Otherwise really enjoying the game.

Vash63

I really dig the sound design.

Speaking German irl playing this in English is just so good

Yeah, the sound design and mixing sounds much better than the last few Bethesda games. Definitely a massive step up from the disgusting sound mix that was Prey.

The audio gets better after the day one patch. Is it just more is the PS4 Pro version stuttery?

I just posted the following in the ps4 pro thread but it's probably better here:-

Wtf?

So another game published by Bethesda that stutters on the Pro? I was about to buy this evening and now I may wait.

I still haven't been able to play Skryrim it stutters that much on the Pro yet my Son can play it locked 30fps on his normal ps4.

Sick of this shit...

Can you do any video footage?

Duxxy3

Played a little this morning. Can't wait to get back to it after work and this weekend. Runs great on my PC on ultra.

xrnzaaas

MyEpitomeCliché;252894349 said:
The fans on my Pro are going insane on this game. Anyone else?

There was the same issue with Doom. As long as your console isn't crashing from overheating you should be fine.

Wondering how our Xs will handle this gm in that little box and all that horsepower cramped in it..the Scorpio team did an unbelievable job. My Pro is in jet mode running Wolf 2..

Xyber

I've seen people say you don't need to manually pick up stuff anymore, but absolutely nothing happens when I walk over stuff. I still need to hammer on the button like a mad-man. =/

Top Bottom