• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping in anything except maybe your undies is unthinkable, it just feels weird. :p
---------
I became a member on Sweden's biggest gay community yesterday, I never knew you could feel like such a piece of meat, and I didn't even like it. :( Oh well, there's bound to be a few great guys there, I hope. ^^

Kyon

Banned
Just gonna leave this here
Zw3dO.gif

saidance.gif

_Isaac

Sleeping in anything except maybe your undies is unthinkable, it just feels weird. :p
---------
I became a member on Sweden's biggest gay community yesterday, I never knew you could feel like such a piece of meat, and I didn't even like it. :( Oh well, there's bound to be a few great guys there, I hope. ^^

I can't sleep with my clothes off. I just can't. It's impossible. Everything feels weird. I'm constantly horny and distracted. I get no sleep.

I can't sleep with my clothes off. I just can't. It's impossible. Everything feels weird. I'm constantly horny and distracted. I get no sleep.
Haha, sleeping nude felt really wierd at first when your cock isn't "in place", so a pair of briefs are perfect imo. Sleeping with pyjamas/t-shirt and/or socks is just no no for me. ^^

---------

Elaborate please.

Haaate sleeping nekkid. Give me a t-shirt, underwear, socks and a metric ton of blankets, please.
Is sleepin with just the sheet cover/blanket on you really that common in the US as they show on movies/tv? I can't imagine not having a thick, fluffy cover on me, even though it's hot as hell. ^^

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Is sleepin with just the sheet cover/blanket on you really that common in the US as they show on movies/tv? I can't imagine not having a thick, fluffy cover on me, even though it's hot as hell. ^^

Hmm, you'll have to rely on other input for this one. I haven't been in someone else's bedroom since I was a kid!

_Isaac

It depends on the season for me. In the summer, I sometimes don't even use a blanket. In the winter, I like the really thick covers.

_Isaac

I've been sleeping naked lately. I do like the freedom but people barge into my room ALL the time.

Why don't you lock the door? I don't sleep in the nude, but I always lock it because I wake up naked every once in a while for some reason.

Zalasta

I don't like sleeping naked, unless I'm with someone else and that is how we decide to go to bed as. Plus, when you use the bathroom in the middle of the night, won't you have some residual urine which you'll carry to bed with you (and subsequently rub off on your comforter)? Yes...I worry about these things :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I wouldn't mind sleeping or even living naked but I simply don't have the privacy (or climate) for that. :(

Also tomorrow... :( ;____; I miss him. :(

TheSeks

CHEEZMO™;35554711 said:
I just sleep in a pair of shorts.

I wish I comfortable enough with my upper body to sleep in a pair of shorts. But I'm not.

I know Isaac will "WTF" since I've stated numerous times on GAF that I'm comfortable enough to go to a nude beach/et. al. but like most people I have body issues. That doesn't mean they put me down and I'm not comfortable with my body, but I wish I could fix some issues I have with my body. Kinda like a woman wants a bigger nose or something like that.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I wish I comfortable enough with my upper body to sleep in a pair of shorts. But I'm not.

Well I only have to worry about my parents so it doesn't really matter. When I sleep out though, I keep on my undershirt.

I have real problems with being uncomfortable with my body.

TheSeks

CHEEZMO™;35555571 said:
Well I only have to worry about my parents so it doesn't really matter. When I sleep out though, I keep on my undershirt.

I have real problems with being uncomfortable with my body.

This reminds me: You're gay, Cheez?

TheSeks

Gurl I'm not going to cause any drama in here for the drama llamas.

"I'm a nice and caring person. Like, you deserve all the kindness, care and warmth, and only cute you deserve all the good. I want to get to know you. I would have done anything to make you feel happy, and all of it is just for you <3"

Is a message like that really suppose to make me feel better? It just creeps me out, especially after one night of chatting, but maybe it's just me... :/

Miles X

"I'm a nice and caring person. Like, you deserve all the kindness, care and warmth, and only cute you deserve all the good. I want to get to know you. I would have done anything to make you feel happy, and all of it is just for you <3"

Is a message like that really suppose to make me feel better? It just creeps me out, especially after one night of chatting, but maybe it's just me... :/

After one night that's a bit much ...

That would probably creep me out after 1 month, never mind 1 night.

Lucario

There are people who way this kind of thing after an hour. I wouldn't be terrified, he's probably just very lonely =\ Stillll it's too much.

Prez

Avoid at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom