• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Liamc723

looking for three to either start up a fresh HM KF with a challenge twist, or just the CM.
which ever, would prefer full run tho :)

1. taken
2. taken
3. taken
4. vex
5. vex
6. vex

I'd like to do the full raid with my Warlock, it's in the low 300's but I know everything in the raid well. Would that be okay?

Mindwipe

Would anyone like to run Prison of Elders level 32-34-35? I've never done them and would like to get the bosses' grimoire cards and maybe open a chest or two.

PSN: Nicodemic

Doing some crucible zone control for the time being.

I've n never done PoE. But I'd be happy to do so if you're still looking. PSN M1ndwipe.

WeTeHa

Would anyone like to run Prison of Elders level 32-34-35? I've never done them and would like to get the bosses' grimoire cards and maybe open a chest or two.

PSN: Nicodemic

Doing some crucible zone control for the time being.

I can run PoE a couple times with you, because I also want the grimoire cards. Would be great if we can get a third to make it easy.

Though not right now, because I first want to wait if we can get the flawless raider trophy done with GutZ31.

How about sometime tomorrow for the lvl32 and lvl34 challenges and after the reset on tuesday the lvl32, lvl34 and lvl35 challenges? (They change after weekly reset afaik, so we could get most of the grimoire cards within two days

Edit: Oh, you wanna start right now? Okay, should we try the lvl32 challenge? That should be easy to complete in 20-30 minutes or so.

Still debating on a vita. . old OLED screen or newer model. I'm planning to play a lot of remote play for AAA titles but using the DS4 and a mount

Y1 Trials meta.

Remote play looks sharper on the newer Vitas. I have both and I never even use the old one anymore.

Anyone up for an Oryx challenge?

Tri4

Eh, gonna post this again since I don't really wanna waste the card and LFG got zero returns.

Anyone up for a quick trials session? Just wanna complete my card and it'll be 1-2 games.

NeOak

Still debating on a vita. . old OLED screen or newer model. I'm planning to play a lot of remote play for AAA titles but using the DS4 and a mount

Y1 Trials meta.
New one. Dat micro USB charging.

And no, you can't sync the DS4 to the Vita lol. You would have to do the two accounts thing with the DS4 synced to the PS4.

New one. Dat micro USB charging.

And no, you can't sync the DS4 to the Vita lol. You would have to do the two accounts thing with the DS4 synced to the PS4.

Yea I was going to do the trick to sync it within my apartment. Most of you guys are right: new vita for sure. Hopefully march I finally just buy it.

Thanks to Gutz and everyone else who helped me get flawless raider(and the platinum in the process). It was getting kind of weird to not have the platinum for a game I played so obsessively.

Top Bottom