• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2k18 |OT| Neville May Walk Out, But Yuke's Are Still Here For You

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
just had my hardest and best match so far

Sasha (me) vs Mickie, managed to finally win after kicking out of 2 finishers, one at literally 2.9

Sick of the cutscenes playing, but the commentators dont talk because the sound gets borked :/

atomsk

Party Pooper
broke a flaming table with an RKO off a ladder... went to grab another table, it was still on fire.

then things got a bit weird

DMdjKeRUEAA5nCt.jpg

Lashley

anyone know how to import a downloaded image onto a current wwe star?

wanna add the burn it down to rollins entrance shirt

ShadyK54

Decided to start my MyCareer & go against Hideo Itami for the first NXT match.

Hit my signature & finisher once or twice, had other attempts reversed, and was beat with one GTS.

giphy.gif

dark_chris

Gold Member
I didnt get the game yet but my brother is having the time of his life with the game. He created his own wrestler that always make me chuckle every time i see it.
aXPcBzul.jpg

It would be really cool to have a thread of everyone’s MyPlayer, like a gallery or something. I’m curious what people out there are creating from what they give you to start with. Obviously those characters all decked out have more unlocked/VC/etc.

Lashley

Sigh

uKMXLG9.png

QNE4ab2.png

It showed Gargano as Ohno too in the after fight scene

Oh and it shows 4 controller inputs, when I'm only using 2, its a clusterfuck selecting people as it tries to get me to use 2 people per controller.

shanafan

It would be really cool to have a thread of everyone’s MyPlayer, like a gallery or something. I’m curious what people out there are creating from what they give you to start with. Obviously those characters all decked out have more unlocked/VC/etc.

Smacktalks is a great forum for WWE 2K games. There's a creation forum.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/

It's also a good home for PC modding if you are ever interested.

Lashley

When editing a match in universe can I filter people per show?

Rather than have the full roster appear?

So is there still no news on the Switch version? I mean, I'm expecting the worst, but I'm starting to regret ordering it for my kid for Christmas.

Cptkrush

Anyone else spending hours looking at the CCs Most Recent hoping to find the worst monsters - But ONLY if they have a custom moveset - to throw into a bad Universe show?

I think I have more fun doing that than actually playing Universe mode.

Hasney

Anyone else spending hours looking at the CCs Most Recent hoping to find the worst monsters to throw into a bad Universe show?

I think I have more fun doing that than actually playing Universe mode.

No, but search for Colin Bluehimself if you want terrible monsters

Hasney

Lmao, was getting cheesed in Road to Glory and then the game desynced and I got to do all the challenges and beat him in my game while he was flying around.

Then you just get a TLC match against the AI which you can just cheese for AI and attributes.

I am having a shit ton of fun with the game and enjoy some of the new mechanics they introduced. That said, I think the amount of jank warrants these reviews. I am glad critics are coming down harder on them.

I think the score is a little low.

There is definitely some patchable kinks that need to be worked out.

I am getting tired of the general population being the bug testers for these companies though. Figure this stuff out before you ship it, or delay it.

Cptkrush

Fucks sake

Getting real sick of it having two inputs per controller too. Like 1p and 2p are controlled by the same controller it's a battle picking people ffs

Yeah it not auto filtering is some horseshit. I wanted it really bad last year, and lo and behold they didn't add it to the year that they actually got to prep for a brand split. Classic 2K/THQ/Yukes

Watching Delinskis Universe on YouTube & I can't figure out how he was able to remove the HUD from the promo cutscenes, anyone have a clue?

Invis

So how does Universe Mode in regards to cutscenes? From some reading, I'm getting that cutscenes only show up on major shows and during matches that includes someone in a rivalry, with an increased chance if all the combatants are in the same rivalry

If so, does that mean I can just simulate any match that I don't really care about as long as it's not a rivalry match or has someone in one?

Also the Community Creations isn't region locked is it? As in only being able to see uploads from your region?

Top Bottom