• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Studio Liverpool on Wipeout 2048 page: " WE. ARE. ALIVE. " [Well, not really]

This. I'd buy it on PSN if it matched retail. Buy SCEA are morons so it'll never happen.

I'd even switch back to my US account to buy this and download all the WipEout HD and Fury DLC. Anybody knows how much space I'd need for that, just bought myself a dirt cheap 4Gb card, would it suffice?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'd even switch back to my US account to buy this and download all the WipEout HD and Fury DLC. Anybody knows how much space I'd need for that, just bought myself a dirt cheap 4Gb card, would it suffice?

Full Game 1.6 Gig
HD Add-on 300 Meg
HD/Fury Add-on 280 Meg

Add in however much for save space and yes/no/probably.

Vally

That same response to the Vita and 2048 is why we got to this point anyway!

I felt really bad that the most added DLC value I've ever downloaded for a product was done for free for many. Rewarding such oddly grand charity with closure just felt supremely off.

Anyway, make that Wipeout/Rollcage hybrid already you teasing fucks, you may only have so many bullets left in that cannon after all.

Hell yeah, I'd be down for a Wipeout 2025

isT9U1mVnYC96.JPG

mclem

Would it be right to assume that the Wipeout 2048 twitter account is officially owned by Sony? That'd imply that we're not dealing with a buyout... unless they're using it for purposes they shouldn't!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Would it be right to assume that the Wipeout 2048 twitter account is officially owned by Sony? That'd imply that we're not dealing with a buyout... unless they're using it for purposes they shouldn't!

It's owned by Studio Liverpool who was/is part of Sony. But Sony themselves don't manage the Facebook accounts for their series, they hire someone (a part of the studio themselves?) to do that.

It's owned by Studio Liverpool who was/is part of Sony. But Sony themselves don't manage the Facebook accounts for their series, they hire someone (a part of the studio themselves?) to do that.

Probably a community manager at Sony Liverpool. But they wouldn't be posting on it if they weren't working on Sony anyway, so there's no way they were bought out.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Thank Goodness! The Bayonetta creator hates Sony anyhow, so you knwo this was coming. I'm surprised if he even finishes DmC fro PS3 and doesn't just leave it a buddy piece of crap on purpose....

What? Kamiya isn't involved in the new DmC game. And Bayonetta 2 going Wii U exclusive wasn't due to some sort of hatred for Sony.

Maybe Yoshida felt bad and reversed the decision to close 'em. One can hope!

I tweeted Yoshida, "Shame on you for closing Studio Liverpool" and suggested downsizing the team and have them work with Evolution or Polyphony instead of closing the studio altogether. Hopefully he took my advice.

Would play 2048 to celebrate tonight, unfortunately the ex girlfriend smashed my Vita and I'm currently awaiting the replacement from Sony. Will have to make do with HD and Fury on the PS3 :)

Top Bottom