• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Awayze

Neo Member
Yeah I see the style options to, 50,60 and 400 coins for a pair of styled glasses. 400 coins for that racoon styled eyewear, it's letting me try and exchange aswell.
You can buy pretty much any item you want, 500 for the blazer lol gtfo, I don't hold gyms so I'm sol.

First Gen 2 pokemon!
NUHCCPo.png

SecondStage

Neo Member
Servers seem to be getting better now. Caught my first Gen 2, Chikorita!
Quick question, has there been any information released on how to get the gen 2 evolution items?

zulux21

Good, the gym meta needed a shakeup.

won't change anything around here at all.

I doubt the pokemon in the gyms will change at all.

only thing that matters here is CP not moves, as if a pokemon isn't 2.6k or more it isn't getting in a gym in the first place.

Not

Banned
I stopped playing since the new nearby feature rolled out. It just wasn't fun for me to only know what was at PokéStops.

GAF, how do I make the most of this feature? What am I missing?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So who are the Gen 1 dudes we can evo right away to get Gen 2 dudes?

Without items? List including evolution requirements:

Eevee-->Espeon and Umbreon, 25 candies
Chansey-->Blissey, 50 candies
Golbat-->Crobat, 100 candies

With items:

Slowpoke-->Slowking, 50 candies and king's rock
Poliwhirl-->Politoed, 100 candies and king's rock
Onix-->Steelix, 50 candies and steel coat
Scyther-->Scizor, 50 candies and steel coat
Gloom-->Bellosom, 100 candies and sun stone
Seadra-->Kingdra, 100 candies and dragon scale

Managed to score myself a Totodile, Hoothoot and a Ledyba before the servers apparently fizzled out before heading to work.

Looking forward to best gator 😉

sophora

Came home to my mom freaking out about new mons being outside. We both went on a quick hunt with Dad in tow. Ariados and Natu being notable catches of the night for me. Going to the local park to stock up on more pokeball and see what spawns tomorrow. I missed this feeling haha

Holy shit I hope Niantic is going to change the gym battling system in terms of rewards soon (since they changed all the moves). The clothes prices are pretty damn ridiculous

zulux21

Ohh! Apparently catching a evolution line 1 gets you 5 candies and 10 for 2nd line.

*checks*
4 base ladybugs
2 evolved
22 total candy.

yup seems to check out for the 5 candies at least.

I always skipped stuff like beedrills because they were harder to catch and gave nothing extra...
now there is at least a chance I will go after them if i am trying to mass evolve.

Ohh! Apparently catching a evolution line 1 gets you 5 candies and 10 for 2nd line.

That's awesome! Does it apply to gen 1 pokemon too? Should have been like this from day 1.

Finally logged in and it's been reliable for the last 30 mins. I've mostly caught what seem to be gen 2 commons so far. I also got a Skarmory, not sure how rare he is but I'm happy with him.

I haven't been this giddy about Pokemon GO in months. Gonna have a blast this weekend.

Top Bottom