• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Khrno

The doll wrestles better than the entire Diva's roster.

Far from true.

Natalya-Sharpshooter.jpg

Oh snap, who was asking about more Paul London/Brian Kendrick shoot interviews the other day?

Well, here's the announcement trailer for London & Kendrick 2;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKULJWJ1W7k

Yessss, this should be awesome - the original was hilarious, both guys are each their own special brand of bat-shit crazy.

Holy shit that was great. I'll be getting this day one. I can't wait for Spanky to come to town next week so I can talk conspiracy theories with him all weekend!!!

Just saw Damien Sandow's debut, well his mic skills seem decent and i'm intrigued by the gimmick in general, I actually feel disappointed that he would not engage the ignoramus Bateman and leaves me wondering about his in ring skills.

Fortunately this was remedied with the mighty Ryback, guys, i'm beginning to enjoy Ryback squashes, help me!

Just saw Damien Sandow's debut, well his mic skills seem decent and i'm intrigued by the gimmick in general, I actually feel disappointed that he would not engage the ignoramus Bateman and leaves me wondering about his in ring skills.

Fortunately this was remedied with the mighty Ryback, guys, i'm beginning to enjoy Ryback squashes, help me!

Bateman deserves better than being Stomped by Rhyhorn and it being super effective.

Bateman deserves better than being Stomped by Rhyhorn and it being super effective.

You can't halt Ryhorn's Horn Drill, everyone on the roster's going down to 1 hit kos and he doesn't miss!

But yeah Bateman is part of the crew that make NXT so bewilderingly amusing, it's a shame, WWE must have run out of no name jobbers, frightened off by Rhyhorn's scary face I expect.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
SD was pretty damn enjoyable this week. Even if a certain someone did get squashed twice in one night.

Sin Cara Negro slapping Little Jimmy made me genuinely LOL.

What the hell happened to G-Fex?

He had another tiff with dream, then ripped off his Wrassle-GAF shirt to reveal a Pop-GAF tube top underneath. Then he threatened to call the 5-0 if he saw another Observer post which, quite frankly, went too far. We 'sposed to be bros, yo. Bros don't call the po-po on other bros, yo.

I blame WWE's booking. I blame them for everything really.

Clay's man tits keep spilling out of his top. Also, when they bring kids in the ring, it's probably best for the girls to not dance like whores

Top Bottom