• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

Am I ready for this?
tO3hYLT.gif

YES

Kinsei

Banned
I'm seeing these codes...is that the only way level sharing works? Can you search by creator or rating or anything like that?

You can follow creators, view levels by rating, view featured levels, and also view recently uploaded levels. The codes are just an easy way to share with friends/people on forums.

Nia

Finally I will get the game tomorrow, after everyone and their mother having had it already. I plan to take a lot of time experimenting with the level editor.

You can follow creators, view levels by rating, view featured levels, and also view recently uploaded levels. The codes are just an easy way to share with friends/people on forums.

Okidokes, sounds good! I have a feeling this will turn out to be a solid GAF community.

lyrick

I preloaded the eShop version of the game (small preload ~800MB), It gives you the choice between a PDF(available after launch) and physical builders book sent to you by calling customer service.

Deku Tree

How many user created good levels can I expect right away? Should I wait a bit to see how many good levels will be available?

Bert409

Is there a list of good level makers to subscribe to? I'm interested in GameXplain and the Metroid U guy for example..

Kandinsky

Man I almost wish Nintendo didnt make this awesome looking, charming as hell, promo art for the game, it makes it so hard to decide between retail and digital. Thank god they made Smash Bros cover ugly!, that one was an easy digital purchase D:

KooopaKid

Banned
Thank you Super Mario Maker for putting me away from Splatoon. I may have a problem.

EDIT: Am I the only one excited at the idea of HD 8bit and 16bit Mario sprites? They look so nice and clean. I may have a problem.

Jimrpg

Buckled and decided to get this. I guess it's a good way to use the game pad.

I'm pretty disappointed there's no overworld creator. I hope there's a way to bundle a stack of levels rather than to have to download them individually.

Pinky

Banned
Great OT! The day is almost here! Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until the 18th(payday) to grab my copy. Hope you all have a blast! I'll be keeping up with this thread for sure.

I am so profoundly excited for this game, that I realize it's my most anticipated for this holiday season. This game and everything surrounding it just seems to ooze Nintendo magic.

Grym

Is there a list of good level makers to subscribe to? I'm interested in GameXplain and the Metroid U guy for example..

I could be wrong but was under the impression that the media release server was (or is going to be) scrapped/reset at release. So all of that will be gone and have to be rebuilt/reuploaded....?

Top Bottom