• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

StuBurns

Banned
I go where console Monsters Hunter is, so I'm getting a WiiU no matter, but to be honest, kinda disappointing so far.
c20121117_mh3ghd_62_cs1w1_720x.jpg

Just hold on man.

Izick

Zombi U, Nintendoland, and NSMB 3 all look pretty cool, but I think I can wait it out until next year to see what MS and Sony have in store. I'm pretty sure I'll pick up a Wii U down the line after getting one of the other consoles. In the mean time, I think I may get a 3DS XL.

Hmmm, this is the first Nintendo console I haven't bought at launch but watching all the social aspects makes me want one a little today.

Though I do think waiting awhile for some of this stuff to get ironed out would be in my best interest

SJRB

Gold Member
That Batman model in the main menu is definately reskinned, thus new content confirmed, Reggie redeemed.

KarmaCow

They have them downloaded already. They played Little Inferno and I Patrick told me he downloaded ALL of them.

Ah okay, just tuned in around the NSMBU stuff. They didn't seem to have any games in the data management tab, so I thought they didn't have it.

It's pretty impossible to judge the Wii U versions of games on a stream so it probably would be a better idea.

SJRB

Gold Member
God I love Arkham City so much, the intro sequence is so amazing. The proper intro, not the Catwoman segment. And the soundtrack is sooo good.

And wow performance is terrible.

StuBurns

Banned
I have that on my wii.

(and getting 3ds one, why buy same game twice unless this is buy 1 get 1 free?).
Well, you don't have it on your Wii, there's a lot more content on the Wii U version. As for the 3DS, that's a valid point. If you'd rather play the game at 45fps, on a tiny screen, than 1080p/60fps, that's obviously your decision, but the performance and image quality benefits are very good reasons people are excited for the Wii U version.

Izick

Wii U version doesn't look good as the PS3/360 version, or PC version? My guess is that the guys are used to the PC version instead of the console versions.

Also, Jeff doesn't seem to be digging this at all.

Well, you don't have it on your Wii, there's a lot more content on the Wii U version. As for the 3DS, that's a valid point. If you'd rather play the game at 45fps, on a tiny screen, than 1080p/60fps, that's obviously your decision, but the performance and image quality benefits are very good reasons people are excited for the Wii U version.

but monhun 4 is soon too I guess (well capcom who knows). Meh.

btw: i do hope more games mess around with the controller mic.

wii had some cool stuff with that, shame the speaker sucks.

Top Bottom