• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LawBreakers |OT| Zero G, With Cliffy B

arimanius

I bragged earlier about how I'm now getting quick games again on the PS4. Well now I'm not again. Can't get a game to fill. Even if I quit out and re queue. Just sit in the game waiting for players with no countdown. So frustrating.

_DrMario_

Man sometimes Blitzball sucks bad, but I just had one of the most intense game ever where we scored with 3 seconds left to tie it and then I scored in OT. I was shaking at the end.

Hey everyone! I host a Podcast called Unranked. We just launched our twitch channel and are doing a giveaway for a Lawbreakers code on PS4.

I already checked with the mods to get approval to post this. We are going to start streaming later this week, so to get a kick start on followers we will be doing some giveaways.

If you want to win the code for PS4 you just need to follow our channel, and we will be randomly picking a winner next Friday.

https://www.twitch.tv/unrankedpodcast

I imagine a lot of people in this OT have the game already, but if you don't or have a friend on PS4 who might, then just follow the link.

arimanius

9925 points on the losing team of upload. Almost S+ and still lose. I'm losing my mind. >.<

Edit* go in to tie the score in blitz ball and have a juggernaut on my own team block the goal. Die inches a way. We lost the game. Smh

Zeneric

Seriously, I think Lawbreakers is casual. I rule in that game (mostly). Not possible. I'm supposed to suck at every online game. Maybe playing DOOM a lot paid off (170 hours logged of DOOM on my Steam account - bout 60-70% of time was single player - Many play thrus on Nightmare diff). I'm doubting Lawbreakers' credibility.

Drewfonse

Seriously, I think Lawbreakers is casual. I rule in that game (mostly). Not possible. I'm supposed to suck at every online game. Maybe playing DOOM a lot paid off (170 hours logged of DOOM on my Steam account - bout 60-70% of time was single player - Many play thrus on Nightmare diff). I'm doubting Lawbreakers' credibility.

Are you still drunk?

Is the matchmaking in this game just really shit? Besides having no players, I swear the teams I join are ridiculously imbalanced. One team just steamrolls the other. I haven't played what felt like a fair game in a few days.

Last game I played we had three people on our team with zero kills. Granted so many were joining and then leaving in five seconds, but still.

Then you got the idiots trying to play deathmatch.

Tokubetsu

warming up to assassin

wraith and enforcer are my go tos and i kinda wrote her off early on as the char i just would never touch/learn but here i am having fun (i should have activated frenzy as i went in, i would have probably got a kill off the activation but w/e)

:kanyeshrug:

Demoskinos

Finally getting the flow of Gunslinger. Its incredibly easy to mow down fools with him. I'll be surprised if he never gets hit by a nerf.

Perineum

Finally getting the flow of Gunslinger. Its incredibly easy to mow down fools with him. I'll be surprised if he never gets hit by a nerf.

He just got one last patch on damage.

Honestly he takes skill. You can't aim you die ASAP. He's hella squishy, and if he doesn't have teleports he gets melted.

Tokubetsu

yeah assassin is dope lol

fucking

brutal

18 minutes bruuuuuh

bp0SZGcl.jpg

dwEf0dWl.jpg

insane match

shoutouts to everyone in that lobby

Never mind. I was lying. I suck at Lawbreakers.

No, the game lies to you, sometimes i do really good, MVP, killing like four of the other team in one fight, winning by a great difference in points. Like a couple of hours ago, playing turf i killed 3 enemies alone and take the zone in his base, that NEVER happened before. But its a lie, in the next mode players change and they destroy my team, losing like 48-200 in Occupy.

Zeneric

No, the game lies to you, sometimes i do really good, MVP, killing like four of the other team in one fight, winning by a great difference in points. Like a couple of hours ago, playing turf i killed 3 enemies alone and take the zone in his base, that NEVER happened before. But its a lie, in the next mode players change and they destroy my team, losing like 48-200 in Occupy.

I dunno what u talking bout tho. I don't understand. I'm too dumb for Lawbreakers. Hell I'm too dumb for video games. I just like to see fancy colors from games on my fancy monitor. I probably should quit video games.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I dunno what u talking bout tho. I don't understand. I'm too dumb for Lawbreakers. Hell I'm too dumb for video games. I just like to see fancy colors from games on my fancy monitor. I probably should quit video games.

maybe not be drunk

Meccs

I know it's getting kinda old but the "omg it's Monday and not even noon, people are at school/work/collage" doesn't work if SW Battlefront on PC has almost 7 times the player count at this specific time.

I know it's getting kinda old but the "omg it's Monday and not even noon, people are at school/work/collage" doesn't work if SW Battlefront on PC has almost 7 times the player count at this specific time.

seems still fine in europe on ps4, just played couple games and it took me 3 seconds to find a full game at noon. yeah i timed it! :D

Zeneric

I'm sober now. Ahem.

I also had a hard time finding a game this morning (5-7AM EST). Didn't have that problem before. Too bad.

arimanius

Anyone hear if there's going to be a patch this week? Hoping for some more PS4 performance improvements and hopefully better matchmaking and quitter penalty.

Sullichin

Just got this game last night on PC. A bit worried that the OT's on the third page and lots of posts talking about it being hard to find a game. :/

Budi

That damage you get for being out of bounds is bit too high/fast to my liking, I absolutely understand why it's there but I feel it could be toned down a little.
Just got this game last night on PC. A bit worried that the OT's on the third page and lots of posts talking about it being hard to find a game. :/
Don't be too good in the game and it shouldn't be a problem! =P

dugdug

Banned
Finally putting some time into other classes besides Enforcer. Only really messed with Gunslinger and Wraith, but, I still feel like Enforcer is the best overall for almost every mode.

Zeneric

Hahah yeah

By the way, this is the most underrated feature: There are automatic callouts like "Above you" or "below you" that are super helpful in crazy situations.

Oh, nice. Too bad it's not usable for me. Not that I need it, most of times anyway.

Top Bottom