• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have just tried the newest GOAT breakfast cereal

DarkKyo

CVRjp4W.jpg

I saw this new flavor for the first time at the store today and had to grab a box. It is one of the best new breakfast cereals I have tried in a long time! It's seriously delicious for how simple it looks, and is great as a snack without milk as well.

Anyone else try this yet and can vouch for this opinion?

jaypah

I swear the original Rice Crispie Treat cereal tasted more like actual Rice Crispie Treats. At the time I couldn't believe that it was a real cereal. I used to eat them without milk just about as much as I ate them with milk.

As for the OP I haven't tried them yet but they sound good. Peanut Butter cereal is always the move so a little chocolate can only make a good thing better. I want to say I've had Chocolate and Peanut Butter cereal before but I can't remember the brand so I may be mistaken.

Original Cookie Crisp was amazing too.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Literally nothing "gross" or "disgusting" about the OP.

Is it better or worse than reese cereal?

Cracklin' Oat Bran destroys Honey Nut Clusters.

Cracklin Oat Bran is such a strange beast. It's name and packaging seem to position it as a boring, "healthy" breakfast cereal. In reality it's essentially a bowl full of miniature brown sugar oat cookies. Which is, of course, delicious.

Hmmm, might have to try that. My go to cereal for years now has been Honey Bunches of Oats. Every once in a while I'll have Fruity Pebbles (or the malt o meal version), though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
OP is the Prometheus of the cereal world. Gonna look out for this next time I'm shopping.

Peanut butter + chocolate is the best food combo of all time. People calling this disgusting are insane.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
My partner came home with Unicorn Froot Loops the other day.

I'm not sure why but frankly, it's the best thing ever.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Does look delicious. Sadly has more sugar than my diet allows.

Tuorom

Neo Member
The goat breakfast cereal is eggs on toast with spinach and some bread with peanut butter, and a banana.

Kyzer

Banned

WINNER

Tried some of theserecently, great new cereal. What's weird is they have two different versions with different boxes like they're not sure if they wanna launch it as a "toast crunch" or its own little thing so they did both. Loved blueberry and strawberry, gotta try this apple cinnamon

Top Bottom